[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Quick need help please on email question! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Quick need help please on email question!

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Quick need help please on email question!

Postby Abbey » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:01 pm

Hi all
About to leave for 5 days and I was wondering if anyone knew a way for me to take advantage of this time by somehow copying or downloading all my email messages so that I can read them while offline (ie: plane)

Further:
do I have to first open up each of the email messages or can I just click on it (as it comes in your system) to be included in the method of downloading?

Thanks a ton
I know I waited till last minute on this - but it is around 7pmEST and I leave tomorrow morning at 5am - can someone reply ASAP?
Thanks!
Abbey
Abbey

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 01, 2003 6:10 pm

Which email program do you use, Abbey? Do you use Web Mail, or something like Outlook or Eudora?

Are you taking a laptop with you, or a PDA... or :?:

... and is this the equipment you normally use to view email (ie: where your email program is installed)?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Abbey » Wed Oct 01, 2003 7:55 pm

Hi Lynn
Thanks for responding sooo quickly

I was hoping to take my laptop - but only if this was doable - otherwise, just an extra hassle

Email is Outlook Express. I have cox cable internet connection, and the laptop "is" my home computer.

Does this help?

Abbey
Abbey

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:31 pm

You can read your email through Outlook Express while offline... you just cant download new messages or send mail. But you could read it and the replies or new messages would be saved in your Outbox.

You shouldnt need to do anything special at all ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Abbey » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:58 pm

Okay super!
Love learning new things.

After just finished packing - I realize there is no WAY I can tote another thing - so now I am not even going to bring my laptop - LOL

I have plenty of things printed out I am bringing - between that and other books I've been meaning to finish - I really shouldn't mess with bringing the laptop -

but this is VERY good to know for future!

Shoot - shame didn't ask this sooner - would have been worth the ink and paper to print these out (via fine print) so I could catch up without laptop ---oh well - hindsight prevails again :wink: :roll:

Thanks again Lynn
Shutting down computer now = got to get up in 5 hours! Aack!

Abbey:)
Abbey

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business