[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Budgeting a Business Startup • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Budgeting a Business Startup

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby The Great Gordino » Tue Oct 07, 2003 6:20 am

Hi cate,
or course the perspective I offer is the one I am best qualified to give, i.e. MY perspective!
It's only my opinion, and it comes in 2 thrusts (sorry Lynn)

Firstly, I like to keep my articles between 330-500 words, which is fairly short.
It does mean though, that it can be read very quickly, and if someone wants to know more, they can follow the link.

Also, when I see an article, and can see it is a whopper in length (sorry again Lynn), I tend to balk at reading it.
Hope that helps,
Gordon
The Great Gordino

Postby WAHumor » Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:59 am

Is that the long and short of it then, Gordo??

Care to expand on that?

Just think of the first thing that pops up... :lol:
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Mike Merz » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:08 am

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:44 am

Nice of you to confess, Mike!

Kinda disappointing for the lynch mob, though...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business