This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need Samples and Fillers

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need Samples and Fillers

Postby wahmteam » Fri Dec 31, 2004 10:29 am

Hubby, Greg, and I co-pastor the South Knoxville Church of the Nazarene in Knoxville, Tennessee. We are creating some "Welcome Neighbor" packets and are looking for resources to include in them.

I am DESPERATELY in need of family-friendly samples, gift certificates, coupons for free stuff, etc. to include. I really don't need business cards or flyers (unless they contain a coupon for something free). I can take up to 100 a month for at least the next six months.

These packets are hand-delivered to new residents within our church zip code. We're doing something like Welcome Wagon used to do around here (though they're hard to find any more), but we're not charging people to put stuff in the packets we hand out. Our goal is to reach people for the church but we want to provide a nice service for the people we visit, too. And we want to help small businesses! This is a really good opportunity and great exposure. Face-to-face (in my experience) has always been much more effective than mail.

Anyway, if you're interested, you can PM me or send them to:

Pastor Dee Bishop
South Knoxville Church of the Nazarene
3400 Sevier Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37920

If you'd like to know more about the church, you can visit our site at http://www.southknoxvillenazarene.org though I don't have anything about the Welcome Neighbor packs listed yet.

Thanks! God bless!!
wahmteam

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business