This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Mass Mailings

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Free Mass Mailings

Postby hollyb25 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:53 pm

I have had a huge response from printing my own "business cards" with just the simple slogan "Do This Today" and one of my forwarding URL's which just happens to be .DoThisToday.com and placing them in every monthly bill I pay. I also mail one back in each of the postage paid envelopes I receive in junk mail.

People are naturally curious and even if they throw it away, "Do This Today" is easy to remember and most seem to be at least visiting my site. Plus, it's free!

Is anyone else doing something similar to this?
hollyb25

Re: Free Mass Mailings

Postby klein109 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:32 pm

hollyb25 wrote:I have had a huge response from printing my own "business cards" with just the simple slogan "Do This Today" and one of my forwarding URL's which just happens to be .DoThisToday.com and placing them in every monthly bill I pay. I also mail one back in each of the postage paid envelopes I receive in junk mail.

People are naturally curious and even if they throw it away, "Do This Today" is easy to remember and most seem to be at least visiting my site. Plus, it's free!

Is anyone else doing something similar to this?

Never thought of doing that. Maybe I'll give it a try next month when the bills are due.
klein109

Postby hollyb25 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:21 pm

I am also wanting to do a paid mass mailing and was wondering if anyone knows of a great company that offers postcards.

I would like to do it all online so I don't have to mess with stamps and addressing them.
hollyb25

Postby lgreen35 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:07 pm

hello all,
What a great idea about the biz cards in return mail outs! Yes, I think when you keep it simple and basic, it gets remembered well.

Has anyone tried using magnets as business cards and how successful is it? I know they may not be as simple to get out there, but they will get posted in a place where people see them often.

for fridges, water coolers or......magnets
lgreen35

Re: Free Mass Mailings

Postby markaustin » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:33 pm

hollyb25 wrote:I also mail one back in each of the postage paid envelopes I receive in junk mail.

Oh cool -- that's a neat idea ... especially since it's postage prepaid.

Mark
markaustin

Postby hollyb25 » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:44 am

Yep, free is good...very good.

I personally have not tried magnets but I do have several team members who use them, both fridge and car ones, and they believe in them.
hollyb25

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business