[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - USE YOUR VEHICLE TO ADVERTISE! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

USE YOUR VEHICLE TO ADVERTISE!

Offline Marketing tips and techniques - how to market your online business OFFline. Also discussing Offline Business set-up and strategy.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

USE YOUR VEHICLE TO ADVERTISE!

Postby MsSuccess » Sun May 21, 2006 5:22 pm

:P OK here's the deal, if you have a car or truck and you don't have a rear window sign, you're wasting many opps to advertise! I have on my truck "Tired of Living Paycheck to Paycheck? Earn More NOW!" then I have my 800 number. It generates alot of calls because there is always someone driving behind you and most have a cell phone. If you have something to pique their interest they may just call your number. Or you can have a very short web URL for them to jot down and go to. But have a catchy phrase on your window, or get some magnetic signs for the sides of you vehicle. GREAT ADVERTISING! You can get a sign made for your car at any place that makes business cards and such usually. Only costs about $35 and will last a year or more! Great investment! OK that's my tip for the day! :P
MsSuccess

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun May 21, 2006 6:03 pm

Great tip, Amy!

I was curious how well those worked. I do like how you have your 'ad' worded, and I imagine that 'converts' quite well. Nice job!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Lynn,

Postby MsSuccess » Sun May 21, 2006 7:36 pm

:lol: Hi Lynn! Yup you have no idea how well that works! Gets alot of people interested, also it's great when you go into a store to put an envelope under your sign on your car that says "Free Take One" and have your biz cards in there! Go into walmart for 30 minutes, come out and all the cards are gone! LOL Also, the www.FreeTravelCoupons.biz thing is working great for me! If you want to look into that use coupon code: AMY and I'm NOT in the travel biz, it's just a great way to give someone something for free to drive them to my sites. You can call me anytime if you have any questions. 910-221-4650 anytime... Eastern time zone
MsSuccess

Postby CorpRebel » Mon May 22, 2006 4:46 pm

:lol: I forgot about those types of "car ads"!

Used to have em on my older car a few years ago. I had used a decal version put out by . Was well worth the cost at the time.

I also looked at .

Thanks for bringing this up again. Gonna have to think about trying it again.

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

Not a problem Rick!

Postby MsSuccess » Mon May 22, 2006 5:35 pm

:P It's really something to have on there just to get the word out about your product or biz op. Never waste an opp to grab someone's attention! I do alot of different types of advertising locally. I'll post some more tips on a new thread! :D
MsSuccess

Car Advertising

Postby wthomas46 » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:13 am

I too have used a WebDecal to advertise my business. As was stated, you can sometimes obtain a good bit of response by just going to a mall or Wal-Mart or some other place that gets lots of traffic, and leaving your car sit there for a bit. If you have an extra vehicle and live close to one of these places, it might even pay to have someone drive you there, and leave your car with advertising sit there for a few hours at a time.
As for me, I drive about 8 hours a day for a company, so I get lots of advertising while doing my job. You just have to be careful using your company's vecihle to advertise your business, it could get you in a bit of hot water. :roll:
wthomas46

So true!

Postby MsSuccess » Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:31 pm

8) I have a friend in Arizona that leaves his car at a shopping mall with his advertisment on it and it does quite well so that's a great tip! I like to change the info on my Truck. Keep one message on there for awhile then change it to a new one. Have a great week!
MsSuccess

Postby wthomas46 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:36 pm

One thing you want to be sure of is to make certain you get the right size for your back window. I purchased one with 1" letters and the Decal was so small that you could hardly see it. Measure your glass across and take note of the sizes, and order one that is the right size for your window, otherwise you'll have one that's either too large or too small.
wthomas46

Return to Offline Marketing and Offline Business