[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How do you Stop Wasting Money on Leads • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How do you Stop Wasting Money on Leads

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

How do you Stop Wasting Money on Leads

Postby globalbizz » Tue Apr 18, 2006 2:40 am

I'm trying to build a downline.

I buy leads and end up with zilch! I'm frustrated!

How do you get leaders?
globalbizz

How do you stop wasting money on leads

Postby clawspawsjaws » Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:50 am

clawspawsjaws

Thanks

Postby globalbizz » Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:48 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I'll take your ideas on board
globalbizz

Leads

Postby mlmblonde » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:04 am

I'm sure many would disagree with me, but I have been in mlm 12 years and NEVER EVER have I found buying leads a good investment. You get a lot of wrong numbers, answer machines and people that have their name sold over and over. The 3rd means you're in compeition for a stranger with dozens of others, and not a good use of your time.

I've found if you reach out and find customers for your product and ask for referrals, you're a lot better off. Until recently I had build my business 90% online but my lastest product tends to have no bad market so I got out into the offline world. I joined my local chamber and a lunch group, and it was a great thing to do. I got lots of new business, and now have some great clients and new friends and a local downline as well as my online one.

Talk to everyone, get some good catchy business cards and get out and show people the benefit to them for dealing with you.

Wish you the best of success
Diane :o
mlmblonde

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:06 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Company specific Leads

Postby annalaurabrown » Mon May 01, 2006 2:48 pm

I would also recommend seeing if your company offers you the chance to purchase company specific leads. We have this kind of program with my company and they are very good leads. The people who respond to these ads are looking specifically for our company and our products.
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Postby homebizness » Tue May 02, 2006 8:11 pm

homebizness

Re: How Do You Stop Spending Money On Leads

Postby Tony Williams » Tue May 16, 2006 3:32 pm

I agree with everything everyone has said. There are many different ways to not buy leads, to get results from purshased leads, etc...

Take a moment to think about how to approach leads. You may have the best lead in the world and if you approach them wrong, guess what, no results and your time, money, and effort is wasted.

MlM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales, whatever name you give it, IS about sales and marketing. Its not for everyone but the skills can be learned by anyone who is serious.

The serious people are the ones to really do something and a small percentage actually step up and become Leaders and build something also. When they do, the magic of residual income begins to happen and success is realized.

My 2 cents (maybe more) LOL

Blessings to all,

Tony
Tony Williams

Postby easycheap » Wed May 24, 2006 2:07 am

If you want to build a downline without having to pay for
drop dead leads that suck big time then .............

Don't lead with company or products when looking for
team players who maybe involved with mlm.

Market like a MLM professional with posture............

Offer free generic mlm info. Back that up with a income
source that is connected with the course and then you will
not have to pay for your leads ever again.

Look 10 years ahead and plan your way into a profitable
downline. To find out what i mean see my sig file. This
is how i market to network professionals and others who
maybe interested in the info that is presented.

Also this website may help answer some of your questions.
and i highly recommend
that you take sometime to visit it as well. Some of the best
generic info i have ever come across in mlm.

Regards
Bruce :wink:
easycheap

Postby Jeff Casmer » Wed May 24, 2006 9:00 pm

Jeff Casmer

Postby thedee » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:39 pm

I have found that company/product specific leads do fairly well. Leads that are just people who are looking for a Business Opportunity is a lot harder. My best results have come from my personal website. I have high search engine ranking on my keywords that I chose and worked on.
thedee

Postby slytase » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:09 pm

It is so ironic, cause that very question nearly had me throw in the towel with reagrds to my online business. When I least expected it a solution was given to me, you may want to check it out it might be the solution for you also
slytase

Postby JackieC » Fri Sep 22, 2006 3:41 pm

Leads never work......free traffic and a good strategy that's what woks. I've had more success now then I've had in 5 years......and for free! Can't get any better than that! :D
JackieC

Postby Zayne » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:09 pm

Hi Greg,

So you don't waste your time, work with leads that have been correctly generated like a telephone verified target market lead. You can still close short form leads but you will deal with a lot of people who won't even remember that they've requested information.

In general remember this: A lead is only as good as the communicator

Make it a great day!

Zayne Kendrick
Last edited by Zayne on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zayne

Postby HeidiB » Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:19 pm

HeidiB

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success