[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What's your motivation? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What's your motivation?

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

What's your motivation?

Postby shancmc » Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:40 am

I would love to hear what motivates you in your direct sales or MLM business. Tell me what company you represent too.

Here's mine:

I am a Creative Memories Consultant I am motivated by the products. They are so high quality and the products all go together so perfectly.

The company keeps coming up with such great stuff. Especially the organizers and the new album that is coming next month is fabulous!

I want to sell more so I can buy more! LOL. Plus, I do it for my kids and my family. The albums I make for us are sometimes Sometimes just plain and simple with pictures and writing only. Sometimes they are lavish with stickers and borders. But, the writing is the most important part. The more we can write about our famiy's life the more we can relive the happy times and even the sad ones too.

That's what motivates me to be a Creative Memories Consultant for life! Is that something you would like in your life? If you'd like to know more then you can drop me an e-mail.
Last edited by shancmc on Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shancmc

Postby kaaryn » Sun Jan 22, 2006 2:49 pm

Great question!

I have a bunch of different reasons for wanting to work from home :) Firstly I want to be home with my daughter, be here for my husband, and have the freedom to do what we want to as a family. I also crave independence (entrepreneurial genes :wink: ) so I prefer working from home on my own schedule to punching a clock.

My motivation to work specifically with Stayin' Home and Lovin' It - the team support, the income potential, THE PRODUCTS!!, and the company's mission statement which is "Enhancing the lives of those we touch by helping them to reach their goals." It's important to me to work with a company that has ethical business practices and genuinely wants to help normal people like me. :D
kaaryn

Postby succeedyourself » Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:51 pm

My motivation is pure and simple...I want to provide for my family
while doing something that I enjoy!

I grew up as a kid with not very much and it made me determined
to be successful when I had my own family. I'd always thought
that working for myself would be the most rewarding and internet
marketing has given me that chance.

It hasn't always been easy, and it did take a LONG time to generate
a consisitent 'survivable' income. But being able to stay in bed with
my wife in the mornings is definitely better than being stuck in traffic,
driving to a job I don't even like!

Thats why i do it anyway :D
succeedyourself

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:46 pm

Hi Shannon!

My motivation is my "FREE TIME". I value my free time and earning enough income to provide that free time motivates the heck outta me! :wink:

My main emphasis has been on affiliate marketing the past few years. I also became involved in several months ago to add another income stream to the mix.

AND ... I just recently am getting more active in my network marketing biz, , which is moving right along. I really like it. I just got too side-tracked and I needed to get it back on track.

I really like the diversity of what I am doing now. And I'm fortunate to be able to pursue these things.

MY nickel anyway ...

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)

P.S. PLUS ... I like to "sleep in" when I want! :P
CorpRebel

Postby NetDebut » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:08 am

Hi Shannon,

What motivates me is my wife. I love to spoil her, because I love to see her happy. From $1,000 shopping sprees to a new laptop, I lavish her with my love and wealth. What also gets me going is the feeling of accomplishment and success. I'm an achiever - I make a goal and I'll do whatever it takes to accomplish it. If I have 10 goals and managed to get only 8, I'd get upset. But I don't give up, I just add those 2 to the next 8 and keep going.

I also want to continue my online marketing venture because it's a way to provide for my family. Heck, it paid for the house my family is staying in. And since I'm serving in the Navy right now (currently stationed in Japan) I realize how difficult the life of a military family is. Too many people fall into the trap of thinking they never want to get out because civilian jobs are too unstable. Yes, it's true, jobs out there are too unstable and you can never depend on them. That is why I'll never have another J-O-B (just over broke)!.

I truely believe that we must all be in business for ourselves. I'm not saying, be a Scrooge, but for ourselves as in the happiness and security for our family, our wealth, our education and so much more. For the reasons that make us happy.

I also love to help people, so that helps me going in this market. I feel good when I am able to help people and get praised for it. I am bashful when I am, but I have to admit, I do like it. It lets me know that I am doing something right.
NetDebut

Postby networkmom » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:16 pm

Hello, My passion motivates me. I am very pasionate about health and fitness. I am certified in personal training and have worked out all my life and love it. I look at our kids today and am very sad when I see obese/overweight children that can barely run a lap around a gym. (I work in our local school district too so I see this everyday) I want to help educate every parent about how important it is for our kids to be healthy and fit not to mention the need for themselves to do that same. Anyhow my passion for fitness and love for kids is what motivates me.

Denise
networkmom

Being able to enjoy retirement with my husband

Postby Mary Mac » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:25 pm

Mary Mac

Postby shancmc » Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:23 pm

shancmc

Motivation

Postby mlmblonde » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:34 pm

What motivates me is the freedom to come and go and not be trapped in reporting to an 8-5 job, and begging for time off.

I also enjoy traveling and seeing the world, visiting the grandkids in other states, and having the freeodm to not worry about if I can "afford it".

I love developing leaders and working with people to help them achieve their dreams. I love the relationships and friendships that you can only achieve thru teamwork.

MY motto is Teamwork Makes The DreamWork. NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS.... they were meant to happen.

I know that if I can do this ANYONE can.

Di :D
mlmblonde

Postby southernbg » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:01 pm

Hi Everyone~

What motivates me is becoming finanically free and helping others. I have learned more and more that helping others bring joy to my life. This also creates the financal freedom that I am looking for.

Many Blessings,

Natalie
southernbg
Elite Member

Postby NitaB » Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:38 pm

Besides my family, my motivation is to be debt free in the future!

One of my passions is assisting people in reaching their personal and business goals. I have been fortunate to have found a company that provides a tool to assist in doing just that. So not only can I do what comes naturally to me, I can earn income doing it.

Continued Success to all!
Bonita............
NitaB

Postby klein109 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:40 pm

My motivation is having my wife stay home with my 2 children rather than working everyday and having the kids go to daycare. That's why I work so hard at having my business succeed.
klein109

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success