This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Why many would never make it in any home business or mlm

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Why many would never make it in any home business or mlm

Postby amaechi » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:18 am

I have lost quite a lot of money, trying my hands on several business opportunities and Network marketing programs, but I have gained valuable education and priceless experience that I have now passed on to my current business venture ,making it possible for me to quite my job and becoming a full time entrepreneur.

Over the years I have made mistakes ,analyze home business opportunities ,and this is what I have come to learn as the true reasons why people don’t succeed in this industry.

They Focus on selling not marketing- Often times I don’t blame people who are in MLM who lose money or fail to crack that income stream they desire. I use the word crack because I know how hard the knot is in most MLM. Most companies don’t teach their distributors how to market, and some even restrict individuals to utilize marketing strategize. How on earth are my going to become financially free selling and bugging family members and friends. Marketing is the key to success in this industry
They focus on products/services- There are so many products and services today, but few millionaires. Macdonalds hasn’t got the best French fries,but they have got the best system, infact there system is their product and not burgers and fries. In analyzing a business opportunity, the system is more important than the product.
They work for money instead of wealth- Working for residual income is wealth .The rich work for wealth.They do this by building networks and team that in long run generates passive income, instead of selling 100products a day for earned income.
They fail to join the right team.-By joining the right team at the inception of your business, there are huge chances that you will succeed in this industry.

Business is a team effort. By joining any team, here are some of the benefits and resources you should look out for, to sky rocket your business.

Work with the Top Marketer and earner
Have Weekly team conference calls on marketing strategies
One on one support
Training Website
Free Custom website
Complete lead generating system for you to use ,just plug in and go.
Able to be taught pay per click methods and other methods of generating your own leads not buying leads
amaechi

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success