[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Network Marketing is a Great Wealth Vehicle!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Network Marketing is a Great Wealth Vehicle!!

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Network Marketing is a Great Wealth Vehicle!!

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 05, 2003 4:06 pm

This is one of the most lucrative businesses to be involved with. For very small start-up costs, this business can return very large profits.

You need to join a highly credible opportunity. The one that I have chosen is a well established 11 year-old company called Usana Health Sciences. I have partnered with Best Selling Author Robert Allen and continue to use his internet marketing approach to build my business.

Famous Author Robert Allen Shares Secrets to Internet Wealth Creation. Robert G. Allen has helped 1000's of people achieve Financial Independence. Let me show you how you can make money with this business!! Whether you are looking for a way to make an extra $500 a month to pay off some bills or to create multiple streams of income that you can depend on for life... I can show you how this business can make it happen!

**link removed by moderator**

Ultimate Success
Robert Allen Team

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Oct 05, 2003 8:14 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Mike Merz » Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:45 am

Mike Merz
Elite Member

why do I do this?

Postby SuccessNet » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:46 pm

MLM and Network Marketing. What incredible opportunities for those who want to supplement or replace their income! And now with Internet Marketing, the possibilities are endless - or at least world-wide. Find somthing that works for YOU and do it!

I've been involved in several companies that boomed, plodded, fizzled, or just plain died. While it's disappointing to be in on the ones that fizzle or die, it's still worth the risk. The very basic things to consider are:

- Out-of-pocket expense for start up
- Monthly product purchase minimum
- Monthly fees
- How soon can the income match or exceed the expenses?
- How new/old/tired/practical is the business or its product

When I considered the list above, I realized that often my expenses outweighed my income. Perhaps due to inexperience or lack of training, but I was always enthusiastic at the beginning. I've since learned to examine more closely and put my values and goals out front before deciding to say 'Yes' to an opportunity.

Even though I have fizzled, dead opportunities in my past, MLMs are great for relationship. Some very successful. Because of those relationships I'm now on the ground floor of an astounding new opportunity.

Why am I trying again? Because this time I've done my homework. I know that my initial investment is back in my pocket very quickly, bringing with it the residual income that covers my monthly fees. No more out-of-pocket aside from any advertising I choose to do.

Our ATM product benefits fast food and other retail establishments by eliminating transaction fees and putting profit per use into their pockets. The merchants love it. And it's used voluntarily and by the general public (to their convenience) without any product advertisement to them.

As far as advantages to those that sign up under me, there are fat commissions, residual income streams, Sponsor bonuses, and best of all, GREAT NEW RELATIONSHIPS!

Like I said, find something that works for YOU, and go do it!

[url][/url]
SuccessNet

and now...

Postby SuccessNet » Thu Oct 09, 2003 5:48 pm

...perhaps someone can inform me how to get the actual url to show up

:roll: :wink: :lol:
SuccessNet

Re: and now...

Postby Mike Merz » Thu Oct 09, 2003 8:29 pm

Mike Merz
Elite Member

Re: why do I do this?

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Oct 09, 2003 11:04 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

A great way to Leverage Web Site Traffic

Postby GoalsMagic » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:55 pm

Great to see a discussion here on Network Marketing!

I have to admit I have always traditionally been a bit negative about network marketing due to some exposure to an early network marketing company about 10 years ago. Just never felt comfortable with the whole idea of having to talk to family and friends about it :)

Recently though I was looking for ways to gain maximum leverage from visitors to my Goals Magic web site. I reasoned that it was difficult enough to get visitors to your site, may as well gain maximum leverage as possible.

This lead me to searching for opportunities ... and as I say I was not interested in network marketing due to a ten year old mind set. Fortunately I came across USANA Health Sciences who where using an automated on-line prospecting & qualifying system. The system basically qualifies people so that we only ever talk to people who know that it is network marketing, they know it is USANA and they basically know everything before we speak with them. Saves a lot of rejection, negativity and saves you annoying family and friends.

So I plugged this automated system into my Goals Magic web site and the results have been terrific so far :) The key is that I am now maximizing every opportunity from visitors to my web site. In doing so, not only does the Goals Magic business grow, but I also now have a rapidly growing global health nutrition business as well ... the ultimate 'Multiple Streams of Income' at work.

Why USANA ?

- 11 Year track record
- Have passed the $100 million dollar mark
- Publicly traded on NASDAQ so total disclosure of financials
- World Class Optimal Nutrition products (Best I could find)
- Systems, technology, training, support
- Binary compensation plan (only one that actually makes sense to me)
- Strong leadership & high profile people involved such as Dr Dennis Waitley, Robert Allen and others
- Focused on improving peoples Health & Wealth

The real clincher for me though was when I researched the emerging Wellness Industry trend. According to economist Paul Zane Pilzer, the Wellness Industry will be the next Trillion dollar industry within 4 - 10 years. Currently running at $200 billion, this massive growth phase is being fuelled by the aging Baby Boomers who all want to look better, feel better and improve their health, coupled with technology!

USANA Health Sciences are the best positioned of all the companies I researched to grow with the Wellness Industry.

Now, my intention for posting here is not to recruit you, So I wont post the link to my online recruiting system. It is to suggest to those who own web sites that get traffic to open your minds and think about how such a leveraged strategy as network marketing may benefit, expand and enhance your existing online business.

The facts are that network marketing is a substantial business (yes there are many horror stories, but there are as many horror stories from people who thought they would make a forutne from throwing up a web site as well) ... there are few other opportunities to develop a leveraged passive or residual income available to most of us with limited capital.

Hope this provides food for thought :)

Kind Regards

Rod Moore
Goals Magic System
GoalsMagic

Re: A great way to Leverage Web Site Traffic

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Oct 12, 2003 9:43 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:34 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Cate » Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:23 pm

Cate

Postby flensborg » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:16 am

flensborg

Perhaps Use The Social Security Ponzi Scheme In A Debate?

Postby jfslenes » Mon May 24, 2004 12:29 pm

Although it is not likely any of us will actually change some of our family and friend's minds about the business model of MLM and the differences when compared to a ponzi scheme, it might be useful to remind folks that the SS system is exactly what a Ponzi scheme is. Takes money from you today, promises you more money tommorrow, uses new members money to fund old members profits, and absolutely will fail. Period!

Although I've tried MLM several times over the last 30 years, I never stuck with any of them long enough to make it work. I've been in my current comapny for a little less than 6 months and have enrolled more buyers/distributors than ALL my prior programs combined. Not setting the world on fire but am making progress.

One major surprise has been the number of people who know zip about NWM. For the last 50 years, one of the critiques of MLM is that the market will be saturated with distributors, products, and companies. NOT! At least half the people I speak with have never heard of referral marketing, NWM, MLM. The message with that is simply that the whole world is still our prospect. Yes, we need to sort them and focus on the real prospects but they are out there by the zillions!
jfslenes

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 24, 2004 12:43 pm

Great post, John!

Welcome to the SSWT Forum :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

One Means Of Profiting From MLM & An Unusual Marketing P

Postby jfslenes » Fri Jun 04, 2004 11:15 pm

Last edited by jfslenes on Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jfslenes

Next

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success