[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Interesting Posts on Network Marketing • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Interesting Posts on Network Marketing

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Interesting Posts on Network Marketing

Postby Tony Williams » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:07 am

Hello, I'm excited about this forum. It is nice to have somewhere to give and receive information.

I'm seeing more options to work from home here and the opinions expressed here validate my thoughts about my business. Doubts are daily but being optimistic keeps me going.

Network Marketing is work like others have stated. I found, like I saw in a post here that the opportunity seeker usually do not have money to invest into theirselves and their business success. Finding those truly interseted and qualified individuals is the hardest part.

If you find that qualified individual, you still need the skills to make the sale and then to help create a leader that will actullay work and build their business.

What I love most about my opportunity and business is the fact that I'm not only building a successful long term business, but I'm also helping others do the same with honesty and intergity. This is giving me a purpose in my life. Changing people lives one at a time.

What a way to make a living 8)
Tony Williams

Postby Supercharged » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:17 am

Supercharged

Postby Tony Williams » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:59 am

Tony Williams

Postby Buttons » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:22 pm

Buttons

Postby AndrewHealth » Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:09 am

Right on Tony!

Have you read the e-book by Michael Dlouhy yet?

Your friend,
Last edited by AndrewHealth on Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndrewHealth

Postby jack2003 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:29 am

Right on tony, its people like you that make network marketing a success.U deserve to be successful!
jack2003

You Folks Make Me Proud

Postby DeadInToIt » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:05 am

Tony, Eric, Andrew, Buttons and Jack,

It's people like you that edify each other & support each other through
your kind and uplifting words that make me proud to have been in
networking full time for the last 10 years.

What we do, and just how much it takes goes unrecognized by all the
supposedly "Mainstream" marketers.

It's nice to have a place where Professionals Prove Proper Intent Pays
Plentiful Profits.

It is very apparent you folks understand the benefits of Networking in
it's purest form: Sharing knowledge without a personal agenda enables
and empowers Networkers. It's a win win every time.

Just thought you all deserved some accolades here.
DeadInToIt

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success