[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Question for Affiliate & Network Marketers • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Question for Affiliate & Network Marketers

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Question for Affiliate & Network Marketers

Postby Eric Stephenson » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:27 pm

Eric Stephenson

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:08 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Question for Affiliate & Network Marketers

Postby avrr » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:51 am

avrr

Postby jack2003 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:36 am

radhika, if u are marketing 2 affiliate programs and have only 1 website, u could use pay per click to market to the gateway of your other site.Also in your website u could market both affiliates programs.Its good to give your visitors options when they visit.your main goal now should be to build traffic. once u do this success in the programs will automitically follow

jack
jack2003

Another Slant To Consider Eric

Postby DeadInToIt » Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:28 am

Another Slant To Consider Eric,

Terry is right of course and so are the other suggestions in this thread.

Another solution may be to have a site on your own domain where you
provide good solid marketing strategies you have actually made work,
and incorporate subject related links into the content of the strategies
you are sharing that take folks to your affiliate sites.

You can have your own domain for less than $8 a month, build your own
page pretty easily with some of the Web Authoring Tools you can find out
there (No coding required) and use your own web address in your sig files
instead of some 9 mile long affiliate address.

Actually there are a lot of easy ways tp going about building and
managing your own domain. Many people think it requires a lot of
special knowledge and it doesn't.

Something I have found to be a good rule of thumb is to only involve
myself with affiliate programs that compliment my primary business.

Personally, I think working any 2 affililate deals that compete with each
other is not the best way to go.

If you want a few pointers and some links to free tools and resources,
private message me or email me. Always happy to share information.
DeadInToIt

Postby MarketingSyndrome » Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:26 pm

Hi Eric,
I know a good strategy that works.

Setup a blog and make your products as categories. For example, let's say you sell coffees. I'd setup categories for "Country Coffees, Flavored Coffees, Blended Coffees, Organic Coffees" or you can go more specific..

Then blog each category using the latest news or even make them automatic with rss feeds. Then you promote your products by integrating them to your posts.

I hope you get the point.. This worked well for me, and will work for you too.

Bo
MarketingSyndrome

Postby AndrewHealth » Mon Sep 26, 2005 9:53 pm

I use a blog also for my Network Marketing experiences. However - I am not in the business of promoting my company, but rather the service that I am involved with.

Building my Network Marketing business comes from introducing people who are interested in free resources to the Mentoring For Free system. It's a way to help anyone build their business, no matter what company they're with.

Best of luck in the industry Eric. I wish you the best success in the future.

Your friend,
AndrewHealth

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success