[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Is Anybody Using Lead Capture Pages • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Is Anybody Using Lead Capture Pages

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Is Anybody Using Lead Capture Pages

Postby globalbizz » Wed Jun 08, 2005 10:18 pm

globalbizz

Postby cornelius » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:58 pm

Hi Greg,

Yes, I am using a Lead capture page/website (LCW) to direct people to the opportunity I am promoting. Perhaps you may wish to take a look at the LCW here : http://www.eliteteammarketing.com/84748

This LCW is part of the marketing system developed to promote the opportunity. When some one responded by filling in their details like emails, etc, the autoresponder will then "kicks in" and deliver a series of marketing messages.

I am promoting the LCW solely online and using PPC advertisement. However there are many other ways to promote the LCW like putting your ads in ezines, article submission, through search engines and others.

Based of the results from my own PPC promotion, yes such system can work.

Regards

Cornelius
cornelius

Lead Capture Website

Postby Ahmad » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:43 am

Hi Greg,

Lead capture website (LCW) help you to promote your program more effective. You can setup your LCW with autoresponder and let your autoresponder work for you to follow up your leads 24 hours.

Your LCW is like your "recipe".

This is my LCW

One way of promoting your LCW is via your writing articles. See example below:-

Hope that help..
Ahmad

Re: Is Anybody Using Lead Capture Pages

Postby CorpRebel » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:36 pm

CorpRebel

Postby TonyRush » Mon Jun 20, 2005 5:02 pm

Capture pages produce what is (arguably) the best qualified leads available simply because YOU get to control what and how much information they are given before they request information.

My highest recommendation goes to Carl Sorensen at http://www.ezleadcapture.com -- he does a top-notch job and is quite the expert on Google placement as well. (For example, do a search on "capture pages" and you'll find he's #1 at Google and Yahoo....pretty impressive. :)

I hope that helps you,
Tony Rush
TonyRush

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 20, 2005 6:05 pm

Thanks for the link, Tony!

This looks like a gem ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

yes...its the best way

Postby computerincome » Tue Oct 04, 2005 5:42 am

computerincome

Postby AndrewHealth » Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:36 pm

I agree with Tony

Carl is a leader in the industry when it comes to lead capture pages. I've listened to him speak about his experiences and stories, and it really blows my mind.

Your friend,
AndrewHealth

Postby Jeff Casmer » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:58 pm

Jeff Casmer

Postby emeradyl » Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:24 am

emeradyl

Postby globalbizz » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:00 pm

Thanks to all your responses.

I've created some lead capture pages at

www.workathomereport.com
www.beyondforty.com

Thanks again.
globalbizz

Lead Capture

Postby mlmblonde » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:11 am

Great job there on you pages. It's always a good idea to drive traffic to a lead capture page and get your own leads.

Also if you USE a page that is an affiliate type page or anything like that, I highly recommend everyone invest in your OWN domain name and forward your link It is much more professional to advertise your own domain.

Hope that helps

Diane
mlmblonde

Any Improvements?

Postby globalbizz » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:59 am

I'm trying to improve this page.

www.freeinfo4all.com

Any suggestions?
globalbizz

Postby thedee » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:32 pm

I have a couple of lead capture pages. The first place I have my lead capture page(s) is on my personal website www.thehealthyspot.com. I have them in a number of places. I have one on the main page, I have one on the business opportunity page etc. Also, my best lead capture page is here http://www.coffeeteamonline.com/lc/hagen.html . When they go to the coffeeteamonline website and enter in their info, the website does the rest of the work for me. It will do an autoresponder to them for several days and then periodically after that with info. In the last few weeks I have been directing more traffic to coffeeteamonline lead capture page and I have had around 750 new leads. I personally have not been able to call them all back but the autorespond emails are a blessing and saves me a ton of work.

-derek
thedee

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success