[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Emerald Passport • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Emerald Passport

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Emerald Passport

Postby janie » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:38 pm

janie

Postby LuckyMommy » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:12 am

Do you have a website link so that I can review the business?
LuckyMommy

Emerald Passport

Postby robsley » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:27 am

I am a member of Emerald Passport for about 1 week now. I am very excited about the opportunities awaiting me. I just got done reading a book called "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert T. Kiyosaki and his philosophy goes right in line with Emerald Passport. In his book he talks about the education system and how it teaches us to be employees. you know; do well in school and you can get a good job. Well for years now I have wanted more than a good job. I got laid off from a major airline a while back after making $70000 a year and thought I was on top of the world only to find out after getting laid off you have to start over with a new company. Well about half the salary later I have found Emerald Passport and I am going to make the most of it no matter what because I am ready to educate myself in wealth and self. That is what Emerald Passport is all about the informal education. Learning beyond what is taught in traditional schooling. How to make money not go to work to make money for others. See you at the conference.
robsley

Here is my experience...

Postby dynamic » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:34 am

dynamic

Postby PattyGale » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:31 am

PattyGale

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:49 pm

Good questions, Patty.

This is an interesting thread, so I've moved it to the Network Marketing, Direct Sales Success category for further focused discussion.

Looking forward to it!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby wealthambition » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:31 pm

I've been with Emerald Passport for only 5 weeks now, and already I've made 16 sales.

The products are excellent, and as the other poster said, they keep adding to it and not raising the price. The products are undoubtedly ghost-written, which basically means someone was hired to do them and NOT put their own name on it.

It's a lot more common than most people are aware of.

But one of the new products is a module called "Becoming a Successful Entrepreneur," which has country specific editions for the US, Canada and the UK.

I think that shows some of the thought that goes into these products:
http://www.wealth-ambition.com/ep/product.htm

The $300 website is optional. I don't use it.

I use:
http://www.joinemeraldpassport.com instead.

Right now, I'm actually giving away a free custom website and lead capture page, in addition to my marketing ebook, and it seems to be working well for the people in my team.

The secret is marketing -- and that's what I teach to people -- because I get rewarded when they make sales quickly.

I've made more money with Emerald Passport in my first month than any other program has ever made in a single month for me.

Cheers,
Andrew Murray
416-429-3273
wealthambition

Postby dynamic » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:26 pm

Hi Patty,

What Andrew states about the product is absolutely correct. It is an unbelievable product of wealth education and personal development. The principles that are taught are things that EVERYONE can use. This information is the sort of thing that is lacking in the education system; which means everyone can stand to benefit from this program... beside the income potential that is present. In fact, because the product is web based you are able to gain access to the newest information for free when you have purchased the product. The goal of Emerald Passport corporate is to keep adding to its value to push it over a tangible value of $10K but still offer it for the same price as we can purchase it for today.

The product is the secret to people's success. People succeed because they have the correct mindset. Those that do not, will often use the product daily to grow and change their thought patterns, and then will see success! Personal development can be very difficult but it is also VERY rewarding for every aspect of one's life.

Henry Ford said it best ... "Whether you think you can or you think you can't you are correct."

A persons mindset is vital to your success in any venture.

Patty, you asked about information regarding corporate headquarters. You can find out more information by visiting: www.epassportinc.com/dynamic

Lastly, the $300 system is optional. I did not start out with this system, nor do you have to in order to see success. There are other ways you can put together your marketing system and the best part is it is your business, and you do have viable, proven choices for the way you would like to set it up!

Best Wishes,

James D'Alesandro
James@KeyToYourFreedom.com
www.KeyToYourFreedom.com
dynamic

Postby PattyGale » Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:04 am

PattyGale

Postby dynamic » Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:06 am

Hi Patty,

Yes, you are 100% correct each qualified Phase 1 director earns $1,000 for each product sale they generate.

As I have mentioned in previous posts the Emerald Passport product is incredible! In my 7+ years in this Industry I have represented several great products however, I am very happy to say the EPI product is by far the best! On top of that EPI keeps increasing the value of the product by adding more and more powerful courses to it.

That being said I can totally understand your hesitancy in purchasing a product when you don't know who the authors are. I want to provide you with some information that may ease your concerns.

You should know that the product comes with a money back guarantee. After reviewing the information and all of the courses contained in it, if you were not satisfied for any reason, you are entitled to a full refund. However my Fiance Kimberly and I have been Emerald Passport distributors for over 6 months now. We are rapidly approaching 100 product sales and not one of our customers has returned their product for a refund. I am sure you would agree with me that it speaks volumes to the high quality of our product.

I am very big on personal development and have been a student of personal development for many years. Some of my favorite authors/speakers are Jim Rohn, Jeffery Combs, Randy Gage, Lisa Kitter, Jerry Clark, and Mark Victor Hansen, just to name a few. I am proud to say that our Emerald Passport product rates up there with the big boys and girls of the industry.

In response to your comment on how long the company will last, the company has already been around for three years now. They are here for the long term. The company refuses to get complacent. In the last 6 months alone the company has dramatically improved the marketing system, training and product.

The compensation plan Emerald Passport uses is also used by at least a half a dozen other companies out there. Each of these companies have been in business for 4,7, and even 10 years or more. The long term stability of this program is ROCK solid.

Patty, something I think you are misunderstanding is how the company makes money and how us as distributors make money. When we have a customer who makes the decision to purchase the product from us they pay us first. We then take our $1,000 commission out and forward the $295 for the processing of the product purchase on to the company.

The majority of the $295 that the company receives for each product sale is pure profit. Let me explain why...

First, they have ZERO shipping costs because the product is digitally delivered. EPI does not ship any physical product which saves them money and gives us all the ability to receive the additions instantly for free. Second, the company does not pay for advertising because there is an opportunity tied in. The distributors who are marketing are the ones that pay for their own advertising, in which the company benefits. The distributor is spreading the word, making Emerald Passport a household name without the company spending a dime on advertising. Of course, the distributor gets paid handsomely for their efforts and the company gets paid nicely for the idea and upkeep of the product. Emerald Passport is saving millions and millions of dollars a year for not having to spend a dime on advertising.

In my opinion, I feel the company will be around for the long term. Studies show the companies under a year old are the "risky" companies to join, Emerald has been around for three years and their vision is all on the future growth of the company.

Best Wishes,

James D'Alesandro
James@KeyToYourFreedom.com
www.KeyToYourFreedom.com
dynamic

Postby PattyGale » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:05 pm

Interesting...

So, you have digital products that retail for almost $1300 that we have no idea who wrote them with a payout of $1000 to a rep for the biz opp. In essense, if there were no payout, the retail price of the products would be approximately $295 and you still wouldn't know who wrote them.

It seems to me what is driving this business opportunity is not the value ($295) of the products, but the payout to the reps ($1000)... a very lopsided business model when the payout to the reps is worth 3x more than actual product.

Whether the product comes with a money-back guarantee is irrelevant to knowing the expertise of the people who put these topics together and how people are using them to actually build a business other than by getting other people to purchase these products.

There was a company about 18 months ago that tried to do something very similar. They were based out of New Zealand and the product was called "Cash Explosion". They were around for a few years, too, until the government of New Zealand cracked down and investigated that they were indeed a ponzi. Needless to say, Cash Explosion is not around any longer.
PattyGale

Postby DeadInToIt » Sun Feb 13, 2005 3:42 pm

Patty,

Ghost Written? Not actually. There are 40 hours of audio's and videos where you can see the people delivering the information. To give you an example of the quality of individual we have guest speak in interactive group mentoring calls, was our last coaching mentor/speaker.

I have 10 years under my belt as a securities broker. I worked for one of the largest Fee Only Financial Planning firms in San Diego so I know assett management seminars and how to recognize excellent material.

However, the Power Negotiations Skills course was the clincher for me.

At the firm among other things we cold called and sold tickets to 3 day Assett Management Seminars for $4,000 per couple and only made 10% commission ........

Late last month I'm introduced to Emerald Passport and find teaches even more ...
A LOT MORE than what those old seminars were supposed to ... for about a quarter of the cost and I make a THOUSAND DOLLARS PER ..... AND there is a marketing system that'll
T UP prospects for me???????? I can't help but stay EXCITED ABOUT EVERYTHING IN THIS PROGRAM

with what I have in the pipe line this week I'm on par to do $3000 to $4,000 ........ For the first time in a long I'm actually feeling excited about my future.

The believing is in the seeing. If this is more than just idol curiosity on your part I would be happy to demo my Emerald Passport product for you.

I will give you full access for a predetermined time period we agree on.

You can contact me through my site at www.GetFreedom.com
DeadInToIt

Postby PattyGale » Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:52 pm

As far as whether the products are ghost-written or not, I'm only going by what your colleague stated in a post above that they are ghost-written.

I, too, spent many years in investments.. 17 as a trader for a large independent money manager.

If there is so much credibility here, then why not state up front where these products came from and who wrote or produced them? What are the credentials from the consumer standpoint. If these products are so incredible, why hide the authors / credentials from the general public BEFORE they make the purchase?

If I go to Barnes or Noble or even Amazon, I can at least get the table of contents, the author, and look up the credentials of the author / product to see if it's worth my time and money.

Please explain to me how and why the payout to the rep ($1000) is worth 3x more than the actual product ($295) itself? According to mlm law, the value is supposed to emphasis the product first, commission and recruiting second.

It's still a lopsided business model. Not to bring up Instant Internet Empires, but I think the lesson from Frank Kern could be applied here as well.

This company has its headquarters located in Panama, obviously under no jurisdiction from the FTC.
PattyGale

Emerald Passport

Postby RTRIECKE » Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:21 am

Emerald Passport is no dream, its pure reality...finally a homebased busniess with an expandable product and a maeketing campaign to help with your success.

Randall Riecke
810-385-1595
www.secureourfreedom.us
RTRIECKE

Postby PattyGale » Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:31 pm

PattyGale

Next

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success