This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Where do you get your BEST Leads?

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Re:Where do you get your BEST Leads?

Postby Tony Williams » Tue May 16, 2006 3:54 pm

Your Best Leads are those that come directly to you.

The real question is do you know how to contact leads and take them through a natural process where Win-Win is achieved by both you and the buyer. If this is even important to you.

In building a network markeing business it should be important to you. Win-Win will allow repeat sales customer/subscriber loyality and residual income.

I have seen people sponsor very high numbers of people into their business only to have the majority quit the next month. I know others who recruit very small numbers but have a very high subscriber retention rate and have built a very strong business.

Tony
Tony Williams

Postby goldline » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:25 pm

Two months ago I did not know how to attract leads to my business. All the methods I was using were not working effectively. Then by chance I came across a marketing leads success guide. My first instinct was it is just like the others and it will not work. But i gave it a trial and I do not regret. I am now getting dozens of leads which are converting very well and at the same time my business is growing enormously.

You can also try the free leads marketing success guide.
goldline

Postby globalbizz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:36 am

I create my own at www.sponsoringleaders.com

Best part it's free
globalbizz

Previous

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success