[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Surprising success... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Surprising success...

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Surprising success...

Postby dt1968 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:58 pm

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and I must compliment the site administrator and members for the great information on here. My eyes hurt from staring at my computer screen but I'm learning a lot.

I've never been into MLM or Network Marketing etc., I tried it once with a particular company but it just didn't seem like my kind of thing. I don't like the thought of recruiting people whether they are friends and family or complete strangers. Which brings me to my point. I had been hearing good things about SFI which most of you probably know about so I joined it (free) and put a link to it on one of my websites. Without even actively promoting it, I already have a fair amount affiliates who've joined through my link and I'm actually making some money after only 1 month. I must say I'm pleasantly surprised. Anyone else having success with SFI?

Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link so let me know if it's against the rules..but here it is...

www.ezinfocenter.com/8682147/FREE
dt1968

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:04 am

Hello Daniel & Welcome :D

Congrats on your success with SFI! I'd be curious to know your conversion rates with this program, if you care to share - for example, how many visitors vs how many sign-ups. Is there a product involved, or simply recruiting? What is it that compelled YOU to join initially?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby dt1968 » Sat Sep 04, 2004 2:02 pm

Hi Lynn

I actually originally joined SFI as part of the program with no intentions of really doing anything with the SFI part of the business. But then like I said I was pleasantly surprised when I started getting some personally sponsored affiliates without even really trying.

As far as a conversion ratio, I checked the stats and it says there have been a total of 55 click throughs from my link with 10 personally sponsored affiliates. Not too bad. The best part is that I'm getting a check after only my first month. Now don't get me wrong, I don't want to give the impression that you'll make tons of money with no effort. Obviously to make good money with any business, there will be some work involved. I'm just pleased with my little bit of success so far with after having put in tons more work with a similar type of business for a lot longer period of time with no results at all.
dt1968

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success