[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do You Feel at Home in Your Business • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do You Feel at Home in Your Business

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Do You Feel at Home in Your Business

Postby maxman » Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Let me share with you my personal experience about Network Marketing because I’ve been in the industry for about 7 years and I’ve seen just about every lotion, potion, health product, phone plan, legal & financial service, etc, out there. In my opinion most companies are exactly the same, very similar product or service just pitching or sharing the compensation plan in a different way.

Have you ever noticed that at most hotel meetings or in-home presentations they talk breifly about the product and then spend the rest of the time selling you on the dream of your own business and residual income?

I’m not going to name any companies but I worked hard on my business for years and it never resulted into much. I spent thousands of dollars on advertising, leads, auto-ship, brochures, DVD’s, etc, and didn’t even come close to earning that back. How about phantom associates? You know what I’m talking about, someone that you signed up for the business that seemed really excited but a few weeks later they we’re no where to be found.

Well with that being said I’m almost gave up all my dreams of being a success in the business. I actually quit the company I was with and went back to building conventional businesses. BUT….being the entrepreneur I am I kept a open mind and one evening I received a phone call from a very close friend of mine and previous business partner that went something like this; “Hey Brandon, I was wondering if you are keeping your income options open?” We have all experienced this call before but this time it felt different. Maybe because it came from a friend or maybe just because this time is was an opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.

I was offered an all expenses paid trip to Salt Lake City to meet the founders of the company, Steven K. Scott, Fred Ninow, Greg Fullerton, and Gunthy Renker. I had never heard of this before. I was impressed! But that was just the beginning. Here are just a few of the amazing bullet points I learned and the reasons I decided to get back into the network marketing world:
Product: MAX GXL - Supplement containing a patented combination of nutrients that promote the body's most powerful and prevalent antioxidant....Glutathione

Created by Robert H. Keller (World-Renowned Medical Researcher, Named one of the World's 2,000 Outstanding Scientists of the 21st Century)

What are 2 major reasons that sets Max GXL apart from other Health and Nutrition companies?

# 1 It's Break Through Effective… meaning it is new and not a copy or knock-off of another product.

#2 It's Science Based … meaning the product is backed by scientific research and clinical testing.

Max GXL is an incredible once in a lifetime product and is the "real deal." It's extraordinary and provides the opportunity for those who wish to serve and give back to others and be financially rewarded.

Founders: Steven K Scott (Best Selling Author of Mentored by a Millionaire and The Richest Man Who Ever Lived, Co-Founded American Telecast, Creator of Total Gym Infomercial featuring Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley)

Guthy-Renker (World's largest direct response television company and leading producer of high-quality infomercials including Proactiv Solutions, Winsor Pilates, and Get The Edge by Tony Robbins just to name a few)

Sorry for the long post but I just can’t say enough. I am back in the game thanks to Max International. Thank you for this opportunity to voice my thoughts and I hope some of you will find inspiration by this story. I learned from this to never give up and always keep your eyes and your heart open, you never know what is around the corner waiting for you. If you are truly helping others in your quest to become successful in life than no matter where you end up you will be happy. I could die a poor man and still be happy knowing that I have truly made a positive impact on this world and left a positive, lasting impression in the lives of others.

Please remember these things as you are on your quest to find your home in Network Marketing and always keep your mind open to new opportunities.
maxman

Postby Jim Guinn » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:24 am

Hi Brandon,

I am happy for you, but why do I feel I was fed a sales letter in your first post on this forum? :wink:

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby maxman » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:50 pm

maxman

Postby Maa » Thu May 01, 2008 5:31 pm

Glad to hear that you are enjoying network marketing again and is doing well! :)
Maa

Postby maxman » Wed May 07, 2008 7:01 pm

Thank you for reading my post. I am glad to be back. My experience here has been exactly what I have been looking for in MLM. I just had 6 new people added today and I have been here with Max International for less than 2 months. This is exciting stuff!!!!!!!!!
maxman

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success