This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Has any one used Telemarketers?

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Has any one used Telemarketers?

Postby grahambiz » Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:25 pm

I have recently hired telemarketers to close my sales ,they call the visitors to my capture page 3 times and send me a report on each prospect and close far more sales than I ever could .They only call North America so there is a bit of a challenge sending just Canada and USA leads to them.But overall I will now always use them.
Has any one else got any experiences with telemarketers to share?
grahambiz

Postby mmm513 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:59 am

How much do you pay for that service ?

And how much are you spending ?

Is this balance currently active ?

regards
mmm513

Using Telemarketers

Postby grahambiz » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:05 am

I pay $89 a month and $100 on a $1500 commission

It is well worth it .For Them to

Take all your prospects calls..

Answer all their questions.
Make all the follow up calls..

Close all the sales and best of all..

You Make Up To $1,500 PER SALE
grahambiz

Postby mmm513 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:20 am

I did not find the product or services associated with the business on site.

Can you please tell us ?
mmm513

Postby grahambiz » Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:23 am

It is in the Signature
http://www.grnpay2.com
grahambiz

Postby mmm513 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:05 pm

So what is it ?

Can you be clear ? The site does not explain anything but the recruiting system , that as is does not seem to be legit.

Do you mean you are selling an autorecruiting system ? If yes , such kind of programs failed years ago' and are not legit becouse not associatef with product or real service.

I think you'd be better to explain better , on the contrary you have something to hide.

Best regards

g.l.
mmm513

Postby ibuzzmentor » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:30 pm

I use voice blasting software. I can call 1000 people in an hour and create 20-25 leads calling me back asking me about my business or oppty whenever I want. The cost is dirt cheap and with over 15 million free geneology leads and business to business leads I NEVER have to buy leads from a lead broker or dial for dollars again. In my five years experience working from home I think EVERYONE needs this sales tool.
ibuzzmentor

Postby Paul Cooley » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:28 pm

My honest opinion is, I find it really annoying when other network marketers gets my phone number and ads me to their list. I personally would not want my leads to feel the same why I feel when I get those calls about me. So I stay away from it. Just a thought..
Paul Cooley
Elite Member

Postby PattyGale » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 am

I would never hire telemarketers, but that's just me.

To me, it's not just about 'closing sales.'

Building a long term successful business is about building relationships and telemarketers, while many may be good at what they do, could never build a relationship with the people I reach out to in the same way that I can.
PattyGale

Postby robert adams » Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:37 am

mmm513 wrote:So what is it ?

Can you be clear ? The site does not explain anything but the recruiting system , that as is does not seem to be legit.

Do you mean you are selling an autorecruiting system ? If yes , such kind of programs failed years ago' and are not legit becouse not associatef with product or real service.

I think you'd be better to explain better , on the contrary you have something to hide.

Best regards

g.l.

this is what I find to be the biggest turn off about MLM NWM plans.

If the business is so good, why do they hide behind forms and 800 numbers etc. Tell the prospect what the product is up front.
As we all know, there is no business without a legitimate product and sales of that product.

People, wake up, if you don't sell product , you will never make any money. Once you can sell product, then you can worry about recruiting others to sell product .

If you have a million members in your downline and nobody is buying/selling product, your income is less than zero.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success