[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Binary Pay Structure • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Binary Pay Structure

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Binary Pay Structure

Postby merlot » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:21 pm

merlot

Postby Carrielee » Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:49 pm

Although most comp plans are confusing, there is a good reason for that:
compensation plans must be complicated in order to be balanced.
In other words, so that the "little guy" who is part time and just starting out can be paid well for his efforts, and the full time, stud of the earth networker can reach the dream income.

If a comp plan is too simplistic, it will be too heavily slanted towards either the part time or full time person.

As for binary, that would depend on the individual comp plan of the company. If you are looking at an opportunity, ask your sponsor what resources are there (even if it's just an explanation from them) to help you make sense of it. One thing that helps a lot of people is drawing circles on paper ;)

I am with a company with a binary plan. If you wish to email me privately I will help you if I can...one thing I can tell you that no matter what anyone says, it's not about "just get two".

;)

Carrie
Carrielee

Do Your Due Diligence!

Postby jfslenes » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:19 pm

First, I am NOT an expert at MLM nor the wide variety of comp plans. At the same time, it seems that I've read a number of articles and posts that strongly suggest a negative opinion of binary plans. Sorry, I can't direct you to them but a google search for "binary MLM negative" or similar should overwhelm you with data.

Second, I've also read that any comp plan should be able to be explained. If you can't tell me so that I can understand, how and why would I join your group? Again, the advice that I've seen online leans toward explainable being a necessity. Complex would by nature be difficult to explain.

I've been in many MLM's over the last 35 years. I never worked any of them hard enough to make any progress. Probably enrolled only 10 total people in at least 10 different companies. One of the MLM problems is that new people can not see their way to a profit point. Some organizations have pay plans that require 500 to make significant money. Not very many fresh members can remotely imagine having 500 people in their team.

I believe that a comp plan has to be set up for both the beginner, the big stud, and the folks in between. It also has to enable the company to grow and prosper for long term solidarity.
Last edited by jfslenes on Mon May 09, 2005 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
jfslenes

Postby Carrielee » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:46 pm

Carrielee

Postby Carrielee » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:51 pm

Carrielee

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success