[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How do you network, Share your advice... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How do you network, Share your advice...

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

How do you network, Share your advice...

Postby wahmjennie » Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:09 pm

Do you network locally or on the internet or both? How do you approach others about your business? Do start by building a relationship first before you even mention your business or do you go straight to the heart by telling them what you do?

What works for you and what doesn't, share your advice for the rest of us here. Lets all learn from each other!!!
wahmjennie

My best network tool

Postby Warren Contreras » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:33 pm

Warren Contreras

Postby Steve MacLellan » Fri Dec 17, 2004 6:51 am

Most cities and towns have small business agencies that put on free or low cost seminars/workshops. I've attended a number of local meetings and workshops. Not only can the information be valuable, but the networking and passing out business cards doesn't hurt either.

You can find out who the major players are around town, find out who the phony people are, get free accounting advice (tips/tricks -- saved me a few thousand) get job leads, setup joint-ventures and get a chance to associate with people who maintain a positive mental attitude.

It is well worth anyone's time to make a point of getting out of the office to so some local networking.

Best Regards,
Steve MacLellan
Steve MacLellan

Great idea

Postby Warren Contreras » Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:07 am

That reminds me of a new website I saw last week and thought how appropriate it was at the time. I did sign up for a Breakfast in my own area. You might all want to check and see if anything is available close to you.

http://marketingbreakfast.com/homepage.php
Warren Contreras

I do the promotion both online and offline ...

Postby j3nny » Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:20 am

For now I do the promotion both online and offline but in the long run I want to do more online. I am still learning on doing the promotion online.
If there is any online marketing guru here that can share their tips to do the promotion, that would be great. :D
j3nny

Re: I do the promotion both online and offline ...

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:17 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thank you for your support :)

Postby j3nny » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:42 pm

j3nny

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:55 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Target Market ......

Postby j3nny » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:18 pm

j3nny

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:22 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hi Lynn!

Postby j3nny » Sun Feb 06, 2005 9:58 pm

Hi Lynn! Sent traffics to http://www.EzInternetIncome.com
Because from this website, people will know that when they join FFSI through the Elite Team, they will get Free 30 days training.
Do you think it's not effective?
Thx again Lynn. You've been helping me a lot since I started to join this forum. Your feedback is very helpfull to me.
:lol:
Yochention
http://www.EzInternetIncome.com
http://www.FFSI.com/49481
j3nny

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:08 pm

Actually I think the sales letter is very good. I signed up into the autoresponder system so that I could get an idea of how things continue to work - so I'll be sure to give you my feedback on that as well.

Interesting to note that Willie Crawford is involved. Hmm ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

I'm surprised with your quick response

Postby j3nny » Sun Feb 06, 2005 10:58 pm

Hi Lynn! I am surprised with your quick response. I noticed that you already checked out my website. :)
Yup, even Willie Crawford is joining this business. That's why I have a good feeling about this business. Anyway, I am still looking forward to hear your opinion about this business.
Thank's again Lynn.

Yochention
Helping People to Achieve Financial Fredom.
j3nny

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Feb 06, 2005 11:20 pm

I havent gotten into the email yet (assuming there is one there, but I havent been back to the Inbox yet)... but I did notice that Frank Garon is also involved. A quick search across the search engines finds nothing but positive mention so far.

I like the idea of the "Financial Freedom Society" (sounds like an organization I should be involved with - from the name alone ;) ).

I've enjoyed taking an in-depth look at your business so far... and made several notes. I'm curious - how long have you been with the group?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hi again Lynn!

Postby j3nny » Mon Feb 07, 2005 4:22 am

j3nny

Next

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success