This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Anyone A Member?

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Anyone A Member?

Postby mystery777 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:30 pm

I was curious, if any of you guys know about empowerism or is/was a member of it. How is it going with you? So far, I'm doing good with them. I personally like their RSVP system.

You can read about it here:

http://mystic-pandemonium.blogspot.com/ ... ystem.html

I also noticed that the top recruiters are sponsoring less people these months... it is kindda decreasing... any clue why that is happening?
mystery777

Postby easycheap » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:49 am

mystery777 wrote:I was curious, if any of you guys know about empowerism or is/was a member of it. How is it going with you? So far, I'm doing good with them. I personally like their RSVP system.

You can read about it here:

http://mystic-pandemonium.blogspot.com/ ... ystem.html

I also noticed that the top recruiters are sponsoring less people these months... it is kindda decreasing... any clue why that is happening?
The heady days of sponsoring people on the fly online are over.

" Much like the dot com boom, I guess"

Its now time for even the online MLM players to roll up there sleeves and take there cuts with calling leads up on the phone .
easycheap

Postby topearn » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:59 am

So how was the RSVP system since you said you are in it ? What is your actual experience? How much did U "invest" and how much have you earned ?

I was in Empowerism for a couple of months years ago and the RSVP was doing great then, but after just a couple of months, hardly anyone buys RSVP so hardly any cycling, so hardly anyone earn anything.
topearn

Postby Daniel Cassidy » Sun May 04, 2008 12:43 am

I use to be a member of it but did not promote it directly. It was part of a downline builder I used. I never really saw the value in the membership. It is kind of like a pyramid scheme because their really is no real product that is being sold. They just promote training and mentoring as their product which is a the signs of a scam.
Daniel Cassidy

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success