[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - 3 Simple Steps To Make 35 Sales Per Week In Your Business • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

3 Simple Steps To Make 35 Sales Per Week In Your Business

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

3 Simple Steps To Make 35 Sales Per Week In Your Business

Postby Zayne » Fri Oct 20, 2006 6:34 pm

Last edited by Zayne on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Zayne

Postby Peacelovinman » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:58 am

Hi Erik

My company runs a live conference call twice a week and has a recorded one on the net. Is this most people's experience?
Peacelovinman

Postby Zayne » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:14 pm

I know that a lot of companies don't do enough conference calls. Twice a week is certainly not enough. There's just to much lag time. Of course you can always send your prospects to the pre-recorded presentation on the net, but it's not the same energy.

Very Important Note: The person doing the conference call has to deliver an empowering presentation. I'm saying this because most of the presenters do a poor job at doing this. They follow the same presentation structure: company, products, compensation plan and sign-up, bug your family and friends, start doing 3 way calls and get rich. That' NOT going to cut it.

If you want to hear how it's really done by one of the top 3 marketers in the world, go to my myspace page and click on the play button at the top of the about me section here: http://www.myspace.com/thetruthaboutmarketing

Take care,

Zayne Kendrick

Last edited by Zayne on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Zayne

Postby Peacelovinman » Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 am

Hi

I don't want to make this sound like an advert for the company I'm with, but I'm lucky in that my upline has some genius internet marketers.

Your point is correct though; just making a list of family and friends is not enough (though it is one approach); there needs to be an automated, duplicable system and, using the internet, that should be possible to do.

Andy.
Peacelovinman

Postby Karen » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:20 am

Karen

Postby Zayne » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:51 am

I noticed the word duplication.

I stopped using that word when somebody made me realize that the only thing ever duplicated succesfully in the history of marketing is failure. About 97% of the people fail in Network Marketing.

Duplication means EXACT LIKENESS, so systems can be duplicated but not people, and since this is a people business it completely eliminates that word. I now use the word Delegation.

Delegation is such a powerful word as it means you are delegating through the gifts and talents of other people to achieve massive success instead of duplicating like mindless machines.

Look at the wealthiest people in the world like Donald trump, they always delegate their way to success.

To your massive success!,

Zayne Kendrick

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success