This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Free Lead Capture Page

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Free Lead Capture Page

Postby danph1 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:44 pm

Hi folks,

I'm new to the forum here. I wanted to drop a note in the network marketing section. There was a past string about lead capture pages, but I just wanted to drop a line to a free lead capture page service out there.

No, this is not a deal to get your credit card info by giving it to you free the first month. You don't have to enter any billing info.

You can sign up right now and your personalized page is auto-generated in a matter of seconds absolutely free. www.mlmLeadProfits.com.

Be sure to share with your teams as well. Worth trying out for free especially if you've never used something like this before.

Dan
Co-Founder Power Filter Page

PS Photo uploads will be an implemented feature within the next 48 hours (so everyone can see your smiling face if you like!)
danph1

Postby annalaurabrown » Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:46 pm

I just signed up for it. Have you used it yourself? and if so how has it worked for you?
AnnaLaura
annalaurabrown
Elite Member

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success