[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Success Synergy Systems • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Success Synergy Systems

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Success Synergy Systems

Postby thedee » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:11 pm

Hello all,
I just joined this company a few days ago but I wish I would of found this forum before I joined to get anybody's opinion if they have heard of the company before and have any success with it. The reason why I signed up is because the guy I have been talking is doing very well in it along with others. This company just started and there is only a few hundred members so far. Here is the website

http://www.successsynergysystems.com/?2580

Also I seen a post on another website that says this in Italics:

Guys...this is a system that is doing so well already which works you up into becoming a member of Coastal Vacations and PAS (Prosperity Automated Systems). These two businesses (at the top level) would cost you thousands, but with SuccessSynergySystems...$175 can do it. There are only a few hundred active members so far so you definitely want to jump in on this if you can spare that one-time $175. I should have jumped on this earlier but i didn't.

Turn A ONE-TIME $175 into THOUSANDS with the team. They make the calls to prospects FOR you!

We show you how to make REAL money with multiple income streams without additional effort and build a long-term income without having to recruit thousands of people . Join our team and become a part of Success Synergy Systems.

Below is a chart that shows the type of money you can make by recruiting 2 and building "DOWN". You'll see that you can actually explode your income with ONLY 2 people on your front line. By helping your people get their 2, etc., you are actually ensuring your success!

The Success Synergy System is designed for "Team Effort". The more you help your team succeed, the more success you will have, which means more money for you. The company also promotes and builds for everyone, helping those that need it, so everyone can succeed.

The illustration below shows a 2x2 matrix an how with a ONE-TIME $175 and building your downline "DOWN" by having only 2 people on your 1st level and helping them get their 2, you can move thru the phases to get GREAT products and make THOUSANDS OVER AND OVER!

Build a fast income on Phase 1 by bringing in new direct recruits. Build a large and deep income by building "DOWN".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a look at the chart below. It shows how you can use this simple principle, and make THOUSANDS of dollars (over and over again), get GREAT products and help your team members do the same thing! You can do this OVER AND OVER!

Products Purchased and Income Potential with Success Synergy Systems
(2x2 Matrix Portion Only)

Their 2 people follow them

Pays You
$250
Your 2 people follow you

Pays You
$500
Your 2 people follow you

Pays You $1,000
Your 2 people follow you

Pays You $2,000
Your 2 people follow you

Pays You $4,000 Your 2 people follow you

Pays You $8,000
$15,750
Note:

The chart above shows what happens for every 2 direct recruits the company OR you bring in. Of course the more direct recruits YOU bring in the more you will cycle and the sooner you will cycle.
Cycles continue indefinitely on each phase based upon old recruits following you and new recruit product purchases on that phase. Each phase is independent and paid seperately from any other phase.

After completing Phases 1 thru 6 on every cycle (starting at the 2nd cycle), you will have been paid a total of $15,750.
It only takes $175 to join, however, the purchasing of higher phases will move you thru the system much quicker.
You will cycle more often on the lower cycles.

http://www.successsynergysystems.com/?2580

This is going to make people wealthy VERY quickly.

Anybody had experience with this?
thedee

Postby slytase » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:15 pm

I must say this looks very interesting, I have been looking at the pas system for a while and always thought if i could afford it i would sign up, so i guess this is a good oportunityfor me now. I will take your link and sign up under you at the begining of next month
slytase

Postby thedee » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:48 pm

Ya, I sure like it. I didn't want to spend the big up front cost. This totally eliminates that.

thedee

Postby goofball » Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:57 pm

goofball

Postby thedee » Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:12 pm

1) It comes with the backoffice website
2) Coastal Vacations is the leading business opportunity that offers discounted memberships for world wide resorts, condos, and hotels.
PAS is Prosperity Automated Systems
3) It all depends. It can go pretty fast depending on what you do and what spills over to you.
4) They are getting better. It is pretty new so a delay maybe expected.

thedee

Postby goofball » Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:35 am

goofball

I just posted in the general area

Postby pmaior » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:59 pm

This is too funny, I just posted in the general discussion area about PAS.
I will try to put the link in here to the post. Never done that.

If it doesn't work the website for PAS that I went to is

Here is the post.

There are three levels to get started. 1 is for around $1100 and the other is around $3000. The third is an associate only and is $49 but you give up the first three referrals and don't get a web page. You have to market it yourself.

If you go to the site I referred to you need to enter a name and email address to get access to the rest of the page.
pmaior

Postby thedee » Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:22 pm

thedee

Pas news ?

Postby webnancy » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:11 pm

webnancy

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success