[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - EZLeadCapture and Lead Capture Pages • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

EZLeadCapture and Lead Capture Pages

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

EZLeadCapture and Lead Capture Pages

Postby greg12345 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:22 pm

I saw an advert for http://www.ezleadcapture.com/special.htm in the paper at the weekend. I entered my details into their site, received a call very quickly however I am pretty busy at work so haven't had much time available.

This definitely seems like something I am interested in but I'm not sure what it is really. Can anyone give me a brief explanation?
greg12345

Postby Karen » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:28 am

Carl, the owner, builds awesome websites for your opportunity that are designed to be lead capture pages. You then promote the website in order to have people request more information about whatever you are promoting.

Karen
Karen

Postby greg12345 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:26 am

Thanks for your reply.

Please forgive my complete lack of knowledge on this.

I had a quick phone conversation, I said I didn't have anything to sell but they said I could sell the same things they are. From what I can tell, they're not actually selling anything.

My understanding is that this is similar to a pyramid scheme. I pay £2000 to the owner, who helps me to set up a number of websites. On these websites, I explain how I have methods of creating revenue etc. My aim is to get people's contact details so that they join the scheme and invest their own money.

Therefore the money comes from getting people to invest via your website.

Is this correct?

Also, what exactly is a lead capture page?

I really appreciate any help you can give.
greg12345

Postby Karen » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:05 am

Karen

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:44 pm

Hi Greg & Welcome!

They may have been suggesting that you can promote some of the same programs that they are promoting - which is separate from the Lead Capture offer. You have nothing to capture leads for, so they are offering to sign you up to programs you can use with those leads. This is an assumption of course.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

????

Postby carlsorensen » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:05 pm

Hello Greg,

I am Carl Sorensen the owner of the site you mentioned and I don't ever recall having a conversation with anyone about anything you've mentioned. I never would have said any of that!

In fact... I don't promote ANY business other then my own which is a service and most certainly not a $2000 pyramid scheme!

Since I am the ONLY person that answers the phones here I find this post a little wierd.

Just so you are clear, I provide a lead capture page service. People can purchase a membership to my service for $97/year and create and edit lead capture pages which they can then promote and generate leads for their opportunity.

I do offer a 1 level affiliate program but this is most certainly not a business opportunity nor should it be referenced as such and it would not cost anybody ANYTHING to take part.

This entire thread should probably be deleted as you have grossly misunderstood my business and misrepresented it in the forum.

Thanks for your understanding!

Carl Sorensen
OWNER EZLeadCapture.Com
carlsorensen

Postby Colin Meunier » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:24 am

Colin Meunier

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success