This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Your Network Marketing Program

Discuss topics on MLM, Network Marketing, Direct Sales... Choosing a company, making sales and successful recruiting - online or off...

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, Russell Portwood, lindastacy

Taste Of Gourmet

Postby deannatroupe » Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:30 pm

My network marketing program is Taste of Gourmet. http://www.tasteofgourmet.com
I chose them specifically because of the products. I love to cook but I don't have enough time to cook. So even if I don't ever sell any to anyone else, I look at my commission like getting 25% off of my food purchases.
deannatroupe

Postby globalbizz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:16 am

Great comments.

I promote systems not opportunities.
globalbizz

Postby Philips » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:12 am

Wow!

Thank you everyone for useful information! The word network marketing has a great impact than any other business terms in the market today. Network Marketing or MLM is one way to add residual income to your life. Network Marketing online is all about increasing your visibility and being consistent with your message. Promoting and advertising your network marketing and MLM business online is challenging. There are many different ways to go about it. If you want to promote your business effectively, message boards and forums are a solid and proven way to do it.
Philips

Previous

Return to Network Marketing - Direct Sales Success