[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Does article distribution work? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Does article distribution work?

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Does article distribution work?

Postby Gerardas Norkus » Sun Nov 20, 2005 4:26 pm

Hi,

I often write articles and manually submit them to well-known article directories, like ezinearticles.com, isnare.com, goarticles.com and so on...

I saw that some websites offer article distribution service to hundreds of directories and ezines, for example isnare.com can distribute 5 articles for $10.

I wonder if anyone tried this service? Is it worth to invest the money? Of course, I understand that a lot depends on article quality.

I also am aware of Article Announcer software. But this one requires quite a big investment.

Thank you for any input on this subject.
Gerardas Norkus

Postby avrr » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:28 am

avrr

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:32 pm

I've outsourced article distribution in the past, with great results. It was with a personal assistant though, so I cant vouch for any particular service provider.

I now own Article Announcer, of course, so that is currently my distribution method of choice.

:arrow:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:43 am

I've actually been running an article submission service for almost 5 years. Been checking out my competition and have decided to go with

[affiliate link] http://www.articlemarketer.com/?a_aid=c6438141

You can take a free test drive.

--I like the price.
--I like that once my article is submitted, if they add new banks, they'll send them my article if it's appropriate for the new bank.
--I like that it's easy to use.
--I like that I can schedule my articles to go out when I want.

Well, I liked it enough that I'm collaborating with the owner. ;)
ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby avrr » Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:52 am

I just tried their free service. Let me see... If its good I am going to sign up :)
avrr

Postby Jeff Casmer » Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:12 am

Jeff Casmer

How time intensive is the old fashioned way

Postby RKramkowski » Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Jeff,

How time or labor intensive is the old fashioned way. I'm considering writing articles as well but want to learn more about how to market and distribute. The programs mentioned in this thread seem too good to be true. Do they really work? And would they save me that much time and effort?
RKramkowski

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:36 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Tim_Myth » Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:09 am

Tim_Myth

Postby suranga1970 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm

Automated article submission software do save time, I know from experience. One must however keep in mind to submit good useful relevant articles that catch the reader's interest and as it were pre-sell your site and increase your credibility. It is also important to submit new articles on a regular basis. If you do that you will get a steady build up of traffic.
Last edited by suranga1970 on Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suranga1970

Postby witness4him » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:54 pm

witness4him

Postby Tim_Myth » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:53 pm

Tim_Myth

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay