[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Article Marketing JOKE of the Day - Bukisa • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Article Marketing JOKE of the Day - Bukisa

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Article Marketing JOKE of the Day - Bukisa

Postby Adrian Jock » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:09 pm

Amazing story!

A few months ago I joined Bukisa and since that moment I posted some articles. Not for the money they pay (peanuts), not for traffic (close to zero if I compare them with EzineArticles) or SEO but ... very sad ... for saving my time. (I wasted too much time dealing with copyright infringements sent to article directories that are not very professional and accept articles submitted by content thieves)

Everything was fine till today when I discovered that yesterday they published the last article I submitted but ... guess what ... they removed my resource box! Of course, they didn't bother to notify me :evil:

I contacted them by Twitter ... no reply.

I used their contact form and very quickly I got an answer, an amazing answer:

"We apologize for not letting you know after it was done. We do not allow Resource Boxes. Your information must only be on your profile."

I said to myself, "Whaaat?" :shock: and I replied to that nice guy asking him to remove my article from that site because they do NOT have my permission to publish it without a resource box. No answer, no action. The guy replied to my first message and then disappeared.

I tried to delete the article while logged into my account. Not possible even if in theory there is a button there for such action ...

Then ...

I checked once again my previous approved articles. All of them had the resource boxes in place :? Then I read once again the Terms of Use. Nothing about that weird and new rule :? Then I checked other articles approved TODAY (one day after my article) but belonging to other authors. Guess what? I just found out an article that has a promotional link inside the body of the article and it has also a resource box :?

Well ... since that moment I sent more emails to the Customers Support. No one ever responded, no one added back my resource box, no one deleted my article. Nothing.

A few months ago I even promoted Bukisa ... Shame on me! :oops:

What do you think about this joke of customers support & site?
Adrian Jock

Re: Article Marketing JOKE of the Day - Bukisa

Postby Adrian Jock » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:25 am

Adrian Jock

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay