[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - where to put my recipes • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

where to put my recipes

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

where to put my recipes

Postby Major_Grooves » Sat Nov 13, 2004 9:53 am

I have a page on my site. Seeing as it is a kind of "resource" rather than a selling page, I would like to kind of use it to pull people into the site.

If I went to a "soya" forum and put up a post saying I had a list of recipes for a soya drink, do you think it would be better to link to the recipes page at my tiantiandrink site, or, put the recipes on my personal website, link to that, and have a link to tiantiandrink.com at the end of the recipes article?

I'm worried that linking straight to tiantiandrink.com might make people think I'm misleading them onto a commercial website whereas if it's on my personal site then people have the choice whether or not to visit the link to the commercial site at the end of the article.

What do you think?
Major_Grooves

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:42 am

Either way, it may be considered "advertising" and get canned - so you might consider posting individual recipies in response to questions - and include your link in your signature (very compelling & related to the current post would work best).

Also - you should look into syndicating these recipies via RSS! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Major_Grooves » Sat Nov 13, 2004 10:50 am

Major_Grooves

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:15 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay