[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Morning Inspiration • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Morning Inspiration

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Morning Inspiration

Postby Gerry » Wed Sep 22, 2004 2:12 am

Good Morning,

Kind of off the usual run of topics on the board, but I just thought I’d share a little inspiration with you this morning!

“I will act now. I will act now. I will act now. I will repeat these words each hour, each day, everyday, until the words become as much a habit as my breathing, and the action which follows becomes as instinctive as the blinking of my eyelids. With these words I can condition my mind to perform every action necessary for my success. I will act now. I will repeat these words again and again and again. I will walk where failures fear to walk. I will work when failures seek rest. I will act now for now is all I have. Tomorrow is the day reserved for the labor of the lazy. I am not lazy. Tomorrow is the day when the failure will succeed. I am not a failure. I will act now. Success will not wait. If I delay, success will become wed to another and lost to me forever. This is the time. This is the place. I am the person.”Og Mandino

Act, but also remember that action without planning is chaos, while planning without action is futile. So plan your work, and work your plan!

Because success is a process, a journey, not a destination – you can be a success today! Go for it!

Gerry
Gerry

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 22, 2004 7:24 am

Hi Gerry,

I'm a HUGE Og Mandino Fan :!:

Thanks for the post this morning :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby netadventures » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:53 am

netadventures

Postby Anita DeFrank » Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:22 am

Anita DeFrank

Postby Gerry » Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:24 pm

Gerry

Postby theuniek1 » Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:23 pm

Pretty cool - I like that dividing of the priorities list :)...I'm definitely going to use that. I'm just used to writing a straight "this needs to be done today..." list :)

Cool beans,
Teli
theuniek1

Postby Anita DeFrank » Wed Sep 22, 2004 6:29 pm

Anita DeFrank

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay