This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Quick tip for making most out of article submitting...

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Quick tip for making most out of article submitting...

Postby ciarac » Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:52 am

Hi to all,

Here's something which I learnt from elsewhere about article submitting. I can't credit the person who informed me of this because I can't remember but anyway, here it is.

In the about the author section, don't put a link to your homepage, put a link to another article which relates to the article which you have posted. So, explain about yourself, then say "To read more about X or Y, click here to read another informative article from the author." Or something to that power.

Keep doing this for each article, avoid linking only to homepage, and you will get your lower tier pages listed in the search engines also.
ciarac

Postby redspace » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:33 am

why not put both of your homepage and your inner page in the bio. it could work even better in term of link building.
redspace

Postby peter1 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:56 pm

And if you have a Squidoo lens or a Hub or 3 to help promote your site then link to them in the resource box too, this helps promote them which in turn promote your site,
peter1

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay