This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

My first article to goarticle

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

My first article to goarticle

Postby karthik26_89 » Tue May 08, 2007 8:18 am

I just wrote an article and submitted to goarticles.So please do a review please.

Topic:The Success Principle-Achieving it in an easy way
I have been analyzing how to achieve success.Everybody wants to achieve success.And they want it soon to them.So i have formulated one of the best way.Now let me just equate few things for you.

Plans=Hard work Hard work=Success

Make plans and also the important thing is FOLLOW it.This is the hard work which will give you success.Now start reading this with full concentration.Turn Off the songs,stop talking,close all other programs and read this.From now you will learn the principles.

Let's Get It Started
Now i want you to take handbook.If you don't have it get some notebook.You will be writing your plans here.Everyday you should have separate time for work.You should not do any other work in this time.I always have 2 hours working time as it is only part time for me.Now you can decide your work timings.Take a clock.Keep an alarm at when you have to finish.Now comes the work for your handbook.Write a main goal which you want you achieve on a particular day.Write the steps how you can achieve it.Don't do any work other than this.Don't go anywhere before you finish your job.

Things to be in your mind
You should think only of your work.Your mind should be 100% dedicated to work.You should be the best in whatever you do.Don't worry about others.You can be selfish during work time.But not during the remaining hours.Be confident.You should have faith in you.

Concluding My Post
So let's recollect the key points.

1)Plan well and work on it.

2)Don't do other things in your work time.

3)Be Dedicated and have faith.

4)Be confident of your work and do your best.

Thats it from me.Now its all in your hands whether to follow these or not.Former will get you success and the Later will just be a waste of time.Hope you will achieve success.Good Luck.

Comments Please.
Thanks.
karthik26_89

Postby jaggiegill » Tue May 08, 2007 3:16 pm

Your topic is something that everyone would be interested in but in my opinion they would get a bit disappointed on the amount of information that you are giving them. The article just needs to be a bit more elaborative that all. For example you write "Plans=Hard work Hard work=Success " . That means nothing unless you back up your statement with a list of detailed points. We know it's true but someone new may not be aware of this.
jaggiegill

Postby karthik26_89 » Tue May 08, 2007 7:19 pm

Oh yes.I never thought of that.I should now start thinking from a newbie's point of view.Thanks.
karthik26_89

Postby skyjoe76 » Wed May 09, 2007 12:46 am

There's a lot more value you can add into your articles.

Remember you are putting yourself as an expert. People are expecting more from an expert.
skyjoe76

Postby karthik26_89 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:04 am

Thanks Joe.Do you have any article or tips on how to make an article interesting.I want to attract visitors to my blog with my article.Thanks.
Also i want to know this:
I submitted my article yesterday.It was shown today in the directory.And below my article,there is something like REQUESTED 8 TIMES.What does it mean?

Thanks.
karthik26_89

Article Requests

Postby jaggiegill » Wed May 09, 2007 8:27 am

karthik26_89 wrote:Thanks Joe.Do you have any article or tips on how to make an article interesting.I want to attract visitors to my blog with my article.Thanks.
I submitted my article yesterday.It was shown today in the directory.And below my article,there is something like REQUESTED 8 TIMES.What does it mean?

Thanks.

It means that people are requesting to republish or download your article, which is a great thing by the way. When I got serious into marketing all my articles got downloaded at least 35 times and some even went up to the 70s range. Then I started to realize the power Article marketing brings to the table. Goarticles is my favorite directory and I also like Article Base and Article Alley . Try them out :)
jaggiegill

Postby karthik26_89 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:33 am

Oh yes Jaggiegill.But does that mean i have to do something to grant permission for them to download it or publish it?Or i can just keep on posting and goarticles will see to those requests??
Thanks Jaggiegill
karthik26_89

Postby karthik26_89 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:43 am

Also is there any way to find who requested it or wanted to republish it??It would be of great help if i know.
karthik26_89

Postby jaggiegill » Wed May 09, 2007 3:35 pm

karthik26_89 wrote:Oh yes Jaggiegill.But does that mean i have to do something to grant permission for them to download it or publish it?Or i can just keep on posting and goarticles will see to those requests??
Thanks Jaggiegill

The article will automatically be downloaded from the Goarticles site so there is no confirmation required. There is no way to find out who is downloading these articles but most likely its webmasters from other article sites, which brings you more publicity online.
jaggiegill

Postby karthik26_89 » Wed May 09, 2007 8:41 pm

Oh ok.So they will include my blog link in the place where they use my article right.Thats great.Thanks Jaggie.
karthik26_89

Postby skyjoe76 » Mon May 14, 2007 3:05 am

karthik26_89 wrote:Thanks Joe.Do you have any article or tips on how to make an article interesting.I want to attract visitors to my blog with my article.Thanks.

Thanks.

I think the way you write is interesting. You may want to elaborate more on those points.

Write in a way that allows people to want to find out more. Your author bio plays a big part of attracting visitors too.

Write down the benefits of visiting your blog. Why do readers have to visit your blog? This will increase the number of clicks to your blog.
skyjoe76

Postby karthik26_89 » Mon May 14, 2007 4:22 am

Thanks Skyjoe.It is such a great information to me.Ill surely follow these from my next article.Hope to do better.Thanks.
karthik26_89

Postby otto101 » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:35 am

Write a least 300-500 words for some good content.This would be enough info to get the readers to click on your sig advertising.Get to the meat and potatos use a powerful keyword phrase use it a few time in your content.That helps you rank higher in the search engine.
otto101

Who's Publishing My Articles?

Postby California Jerry » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:56 pm

In order to determine who is publishing your articles, you can simply do a search on Google. This is usually effective. It will display all pages that have been indexed that contain a match for the text you enter.

Select a paragraph (or portion) of your article, and put it in quotes in Google's search box.

Google Search: "This is a portion from your article in quotes which tells Google to do an EXACT search for all text between the quotes. It does not distinguish upper and lower case, however."
California Jerry
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:09 pm

You can also use Google Alerts: http://www.googlealert.com/

Just put in some identifying information and it will alert you via email anytime that word or phrase shows up online.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Next

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay