[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Have you used ArticleAnnouncer Article Marketing System? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Have you used ArticleAnnouncer Article Marketing System?

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Have you used ArticleAnnouncer Article Marketing System?

Postby mindy1978 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:47 pm

Hello,

I know that writing and submitting articles is a great way to generate backlinks and website traffic. I have never done this before but am looking to start.

I have 20 articles that I am looking to submit and promote to article directories. I know that submitting articles is a time consuming process.

I was wondering if any has used the Article Announce Article Marketing System. If you have, what was you experience with it and would you recommend it?

It comes with a pretty high price tag so I am trying to do my homework and make sure that it will be worth the price.

I would love to hear your experience with this product.

Mindy
mindy1978

hi....

Postby edwinnyc » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:09 pm

What i did hear once which still has to confirmed, is that submission programs are not to be trusted best to submit manually to top directories

I am still trying to confirm this...let me know what you hear... 8) 8) 8) 8)
edwinnyc

hi mindy...did you ever

Postby edwinnyc » Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:47 pm

edwinnyc

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay