[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How do you distribute your articles? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How do you distribute your articles?

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Postby Bina Omar » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:38 am

Hi all,

I've been writing articles for quite awhile now and have been using
SubmitYourArticle.com to distribute it to publishers.

I'm just curious as to how others distribute their articles. Do you do
it manually? Do you build your own publisher list? Do you use a service?
If yes, what service do you use and what results are you getting?

Thanks all.
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby tltfaas » Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:49 pm

Bina,

I use Article Submitter Pro. It pre-populates most of the fields in submission forms but it submits an article one at a time so it doesn't look automated.

Bonnie
tltfaas

Postby Bina Omar » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:19 am

Thanks for the tip, Bonnie.
Bina Omar
Elite Member

Postby FreeContent » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:49 pm

I totally spaced what my user name was. :oops: :lol:

Anyway, I was told never to use the auto submit products. They didn't include the top article websites and some of them only go through part of the process. The better article directories had a bit more complicated process that can't be done by a submitter.

How has it worked for you all? I know I would like an easier time of submitting articles. :D
FreeContent

Automated Submitters

Postby tltfaas » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:30 pm

FreeContent,

I've always used a semi-automated program like EzineAnnouncer and now Article Submitter Pro. The totally automated solutions don't work so well. With semi-automated software you get all the top sites already loaded, the software fills out some of the fields for you and you fill out specific fields and choose categories.

This helps cut down time for me and has been a great resource.

Bonnie
tltfaas

Postby skyjoe76 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:51 am

skyjoe76

Postby raulsos » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:26 pm

i know this topic a month+ old but i just signed up for the forum .. and
i tought i would say something here.. ;)

aniways.. i have been wanting to write ..
but i have a problem i never get them down on paper or anything else..

aniways.. i really dont know as of why whould you guys want to send it to publishers ??? how much do they pay ???

aniways i think ill find my answers... soon

i personally. im starting a blog..

my idea is to write and get the article/writing in digg.com

and hopefully lots of people will see the article and maybe someone will donate or click on my ads ...

thats the idea i have and then .. just wait for visitors that have added my RSS feeds to their pages/itunes/rssreader
raulsos

Postby skyjoe76 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:08 pm

skyjoe76

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:40 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby skyjoe76 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:52 pm

Lynn,

That's why I started a blog 1 months ago. And I still submit to article directory.

I love blogging. It's less formal than writing articles and yet I can express myself in the blog.
skyjoe76

Postby business opportunities » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:06 pm

I see lots of references to people here using Article Submitter Pro. Have any of you used Article Post Robot? It is supposed to be automated, I thought that would be a good thing, but is it not??? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Marc
business opportunities

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay