[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Finding freelance article writers • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Finding freelance article writers

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

Finding freelance article writers

Postby grafx77 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 4:02 am

I would like to spend a little more of my time on marketing and building more websites in the next month or two. I am looking to hire out some of my work to a freelance article publisher who can type me up a few 500-700 word articles, on top of what I am already publishing. I have heard alot about Elance as being a good place to start looking for such work. Does anyone else know of any other other sites that offer work for freelance publishers?

Also, I am looking to spend anywhere from $10-$15 per article, so I'll probably have to look for publishers overseas. Anyone have any suggestions?
grafx77

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:52 pm

Elance is a good place to start, or check out too.

You can also post at work-at-home message boards and hire individuals who are looking for part time work they can do at home. I know a lot of people that do this.

There is a new member here at the forum that writes content, too. He is doing a few articles for me - for one of my niche sites. The rates are reasonable and so far I am pleased with the results. You can see his Profile here: - and PM or Email him for more information.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby grafx77 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:28 pm

Lynn,

Thanks for the suggestions. I have recieved alot of great advice from a few other forums as well on this topic. Here are a few sites other marketers seem to have success with.

1. Justarticles.com
2. Scriptlance
3. Articleauthors.net
4. Freelancewriting.com
5. Hireaghostwriter.com
6. Just post on a few SEO or Internet Marketing related forums for "ghostwriters" and watch the offers tumble in.

Since my initial post, as of yesterday, I have already recieved quite a few freelance writers contact me regarding work. Their rates were surprisingly good for US writers and their work seemed above par.
grafx77

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:30 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby grafx77 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 5:58 pm

grafx77

Postby ozim400 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:44 am

Hello friend,

I saw your post a while and I felt compelled to reply thus.

It is nice that you want to concentrate on marketing and other stuffs to grow your business, while farming out articles for ghostwriters to write for you.

But if you don't mind hiring someone on this forum with good sense article writing and moderate price, I will suggest you check your PM quickly, and confirm the recemmendation Lynn gave you.

Cheers!
Patrick Ubuane
ozim400

Postby grafx77 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:46 pm

grafx77

Postby Sunshine » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:24 pm

grafx77...if you're still looking you might want to check out RentAGhostWriter.Com. There are over 200 ghostwriters registered. Many of them are professional writers. And best of all, unlike many freelancing sites, there are no fees involved in posting a project and choosing a writer.

Cheers,

Sunshine
Sunshine

Postby grafx77 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:56 pm

grafx77

Postby Sunshine » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:24 am

Sunshine

Postby ozim400 » Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:33 am

ozim400

Postby Sunshine » Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:05 am

Patrick,

Yes, RentAGhostWriter.Com is my site. If you are a writer I would love if you would register your profile on the site. Registration is free and when writing jobs become available that meets your criteria you will be automatically notified. Hope to see you there!

Regards,

Sunshine
Sunshine

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay