[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - DO YOU KNOW THIS SOFTWARE ABOUT ARTICLE? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

DO YOU KNOW THIS SOFTWARE ABOUT ARTICLE?

Writing articles for free publicity, freelance writing, writing books, copywriting, editing and proofreading. If you write, or would like to, join us here in the Writer's Corner.

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary, DebGallardo

DO YOU KNOW THIS SOFTWARE ABOUT ARTICLE?

Postby ozim400 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:22 am

Hello,

I will be glad if you can tell me this:

Do you know how (or software to use) to count a single word in a body of an article?

I mean, if you write an article, it’s easy to know the entire word count, even by clicking ‘word count’ on tools menu on MSWord.

But now, in case you want to know how many times a certain word, e.g. “easy” appear in the entire article, how do you do this?

Do you understand?

What software do you know that has this feature? Preferably free download.

Thanks.
Patrick
ozim400

Postby Kirk » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:38 am

That's an easy one 8) - check out the freeware version of NoteTab:
http://www.notetab.com/

Pretty much the swiss army knife of text editors. I use the paid version, but the freebie version has the feature you seek:
Menu: *Tools* | *Text Statistics*
Kirk

I did NOT know...

Postby ozim400 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:02 am

Thanks Kirk,

Really I used to have Notetap on my PC and I didn't know it has this feature. What a shame. I will download it again and see.

Thanks for your assistance.

Patrick
ozim400

Return to Writing for Publicity, Writing for Pay