[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Newbie Alert! Newbie Alert! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Newbie Alert! Newbie Alert!

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Newbie Alert! Newbie Alert!

Postby dawnenab » Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:58 pm

:roll:

Hi guys!

New 'round here. Wanted to drop by and say hi. Please inundate me with any and all information I need to know before I embark on selling on ebay. I hope to make this my full-time job very soon, but am honestly quite at a loss regarding how to get started and what I need to know to keep from getting into trouble (with the government or IRS or anyone else)

:wink:

Thanks in advance for any and all guidance!

Dawne
dawnenab

Postby americanwahm » Sat Sep 27, 2003 3:06 pm

Here is Lynn's info about eBay. You can listen to some talk radio spots that she did where she talked a lot of eBay! You will love it!

http://www.webservicenetwork.com/ebay.htm

:) Kelly
americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 29, 2003 10:11 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thanks to you both...

Postby dawnenab » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:19 am

Kelly and Lynn,

Thank you for your replies. They were both helpful. The site that Kelly recommended is how I actually got to this forum, so it is helpful indeed.

I am still doing ALOT of reading, and really just trying to find options that work well. I figure the more energy I put into educating myself, the less apt I am to fail.

I really would like to be able to be an at home mom, and unless I can come up with a truly viable work-from-home option, that jsut is not going to happen.

I have already received the information from Mr. Envoy and am trying to be able to read and fully digest it all.

I will definitely keep you all posted, and still welcome any and all suggestions, remarks etc.

Thanks again!

Dawne :D
dawnenab

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:28 am

Oh - glad to hear you already have the course... isnt it great?! It is A LOT of information, and I sometimes find it helpful to print his courses and then read them offline (so that I can highlight & make notes, etc).

Best of luck to you in making your decisions... and please do feel free to post here anytime you have specific questions or want to toss some ideas around ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Online Auctions / eBay