[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do you have an eBay store? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do you have an eBay store?

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Do you have an eBay store?

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:09 pm

I'm interested in hearing your experience with . Do you have one, or have you had one in the past? What do you sell and do you do any marketing, or does eBay 'do all the work' for you? Just curious about the overall experience...

Tips? Advice?

Thanks! ;)
Last edited by Lynn Terry on Fri Oct 17, 2003 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:52 pm

James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:55 pm

Would you say that the eBay Store paid for itself even though you didnt do any additional marketing... or did it do very well... or was it not cost effective at all?

I ask because I'm curious if you can "open a store, add products, then sit back and make money" - or if there is more involved than that.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby James Mann » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:03 pm

Well I had great success with eBay when I was selling non-digital products.

When I started selling my eBooks the sales dropped. I know it had to do
with my sales letter, I am working on that. I just did not have the time to
perfect it.

I started learning more about interent marketing and started to focus all
my time on modifying my web site. Then I started learning more about
SEO... Blah Blah Blah....

But your question has made me think about starting up again. I think I
could produce a much more powerful sales letter now. :lol:

Are you just trying to get me to work more?? :wink:
James Mann

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 17, 2003 1:52 pm

Lynn Terry