[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Need Help on Auctioning Affiliate Product on Ebay • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Need Help on Auctioning Affiliate Product on Ebay

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Need Help on Auctioning Affiliate Product on Ebay

Postby Mohamad Zaki Hussein » Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:46 pm

Hi,

I've just tried auctioning an affiliate product in Ebay by following some articles which said that I can sell the info on how to get the product for a penny.

I don't think I've done it right, because even though in my listing I said something like "grab the info on how to get the product," I also put the picture of the product and the sales letter of the product.

Now the auction has ended with a winner bidding the product for around $22.50, whereas the price of the product is somewhere around $150.

I've told the bidding winner that he doesn't need to send me the $22.50 and giving him to the affiliate link where he can directly purchase the product. But it seems now I'm in a kind of trouble. He asked me back:

> Does this mean you actually do not have the Stand Golf Bag Carrier for the
> 22.50 price?
> Was the listing a hoax?

I need advice on how to handle this buyer. I'm a kind of very new with Ebay and don't want to get into trouble with him and Ebay.

Regards,
Zaki
Mohamad Zaki Hussein

Return to Online Auctions / eBay