[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Auction Management Service • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Auction Management Service

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby Vera » Mon Feb 28, 2005 7:08 pm

If you use an auction management service which one are you using? I've used Andale for years but have been on a complete lookout for a new solution since December. What has worked for you?
Vera

Postby Sylph » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:10 am

Sylph

Postby Vera » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:39 am

Vera

Vendio

Postby newsonthegreen » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:36 pm

Hi....I have been on Vendio for about a year and have been very happy with it....I have tried a lot of them....I think I started out with just using Ebay, then did Turbo Lister for awhile, then used SMPro...but the inventory feature was very hard to use...so I switched to Vendio and overall have been really happy...customer service is good and responsive...easy system to use...

I hear that Marketworks is really good too..but expensive and has a big learning curve...I didn't have the time for a big learning curve...hope that helps!

Kelly
http://stores.ebay.com/threadscount
newsonthegreen

Postby Vera » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:00 pm

Thanks I have tried alot of them too! It's true Market Works does have a learning curve, what I found is that their help pages take time getting used to. I spent a week with their system and moved on. But it is a very powerful system and I do plan on going back to try it again before I make a final decision. I haven't tried Vendio yet, I'll see what happens. Thanks.
Vera

Postby Gary H » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:02 pm

I've been using AuctionWorks (aka MarketWorks) for more than three years and couldn't be happier with it.

As KJEZ stated, there is a learning curve to take advantage of all their features, but it's not that difficult to get up and running.

I used Andale in the past and would think you'd see a significant reduction in your monthly fees with AuctionWorks.
Gary H

Postby Vera » Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:13 pm

I had a flat fee with Andale so I could list as much as I wanted. I'm going to check out Marketworks again before I decide what I'm going to do. Thanks for the input! :D
Vera

A new automation product for ebay

Postby auctionomation.com » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:50 am

auctionomation.com

Postby Vera » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:02 am

Vera

Marketworks - importing inventory from Excel

Postby fylee216 » Fri May 27, 2005 4:29 am

Marketworks - importing inventory from Excel

I just joined Marketworks and I totally agree that Marketworks is the best online management software on the market. They offer 2 weeks free trail. A little complicated at the begining, but it worth the time for it. It will save you hours of work in the future. Anyway, I got a question.

Does any one know if I could rename the title on the column? Because i am selling clothes on ebay and none of the column named "Brand".

fylee216

Postby auctionnet » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:18 pm

I would say by far the "Vendio" is the best auction management service. It really does everything.
auctionnet

Postby Vera » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:04 pm

Thanks Jason, I'll be sure to check it out. I've seen them before but haven't tried out their service yet. How is their listing features? I mean can you set up a template and have a specific item listing for weeks to come? And at different times of the day / different days?

Vera.
Vera

Postby auctionnet » Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:56 pm

Yes, you can schedule. I would also reccommend aiSeller. I know a few of my students are using that and have some nice things to say about it.

www.auctioninc.com

Good luck.
auctionnet

Postby Vera » Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:23 pm

Thanks for the tips, I currently use Andale. I'll be sure to check that out. Thanks Vera.
Vera

Postby uniquelyyours » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:03 pm

I use to use turbo lister provided by ebay but I had problems with it and it would freeze up and I would have to keep starting over. So I now us which I like is only $4.95 month. I mainly use it just for pictures hosting and save on the ebay fees there since I use several pictures on my listings. good luck

Michelle
uniquelyyours

Return to Online Auctions / eBay