[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - eBay Sellers Guide - I'd love your feedback! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

eBay Sellers Guide - I'd love your feedback!

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

eBay Sellers Guide - I'd love your feedback!

Postby Mindy » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:09 am

Mindy

Postby Vera » Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:59 pm

Hi Mindy,

I'll take a read and let you know what I think. Thanks for the inside look. :)

Vera.
Vera

Read your e-book

Postby Paul Glowiak » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:43 pm

I read your book, and really liked it. I must tell you, I read it from the standpoint of an experienced eBay user. It's funny that you wrote a book at the same time I'm writing one, too. Mine is slanted toward the newcomer to auctions in general, so maybe we'll complement each other!

Good luck with it, I wish you all the best.

Love your website, by the way.

:D Ciao!
Paul Glowiak

Postby Mindy » Thu Dec 09, 2004 10:26 am

Thanks, Paul! I'd love to learn more about the book you're writing. Are you offering any "sneak peeks"? :)

--Mindy
Mindy

Sneak Peek

Postby Paul Glowiak » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:41 pm

Well, since you asked me so nicely, I would be honored if you would take it apart and put it back together :D .

I have the same problem you do, after seeing the virutal logjam of "how-to" books for auctions on eBay last night. So we really need to come up with something creative to market it. If I come up with an idea thats on fire, I'll pass it on.

My email, btw, if you wish to reach me there instead is info@paulglowiak.com. Feel free to use it.

I also do link exchanges, I have 3 web sites and a blogger, if I can find them under all the mess on my desk :lol:

Thanks again, and Ciao :D

Paul
Paul Glowiak

Postby Vera » Thu Dec 09, 2004 12:45 pm

I liked your book too, very informative. :) Paul what are your sites? I would also love to do a link exchange. ;) Vera.
Vera

Vera-

Postby Paul Glowiak » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:15 pm

www.paulglowiak.com
www.paulglowiak.net
www.cyberspace-ebooks.com

I'm revising the two paulglowiak domains, so excuse the dust, so to speak??? :lol:

Let me know via email what you want posted.
info@paulglowiak.com.

Many thanks :D

Paul
Paul Glowiak

Postby Vera » Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:18 pm

Thanks Paul I'll have a peek at your sites. :) Vera.
Vera

did you forget me???

Postby Paul Glowiak » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:01 am

Paul Glowiak

Postby Vera » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:53 am

Vera

WOW! That's a good thing at least:)

Postby Paul Glowiak » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:06 am

Paul Glowiak

Postby Mindy » Wed Dec 15, 2004 9:24 am

Mindy

Just remember Mindy....