[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What can i sell to make profit? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What can i sell to make profit?

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

What can i sell to make profit?

Postby simon1mufc13 » Tue Mar 30, 2004 4:54 pm

Hi,

I am wanting to buy some things in the UK which i could sell on for a decent profit. Anyone know any sites that sell things cheap so i can make a profit?

Thanks

PS is there a UK version of www.localprofit.com
simon1mufc13

Postby snowman2004 » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:42 am

Hi,

Making money on eBay is possible, but it takes time. First thing I would suggest is checking out this post:

and

where starting off is discussed. Then you could look at my site (see signature below) which has tips especially for UK ebayers.

Good luck,

Ray
snowman2004

Re: What can i sell to make profit?

Postby Jeanie » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:19 am

Jeanie

Postby onlineleben » Sat Aug 21, 2004 2:43 am

onlineleben

Please note

Postby snowman2004 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:24 am

snowman2004

Re: Please note

Postby Jeanie » Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:55 am

Jeanie

Postby snowman2004 » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:05 am

snowman2004

attack your competition huh?

Postby Jeanie » Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:08 pm

Jeanie

its a question I once asked

Postby expro » Tue Aug 31, 2004 2:07 pm

expro

A complete range of products with instaNt delivery for Ebay

Postby auctionomation.com » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:52 am

auctionomation.com

Postby HowardH » Fri Apr 22, 2005 8:47 pm

HowardH

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:12 am

That is a big deal - send her our Congrats on the inclusion! ;)

It'll be nice to read some fresh eBay material. Many of the books on the market are outdated by now, but I'm going to grab a copy of this one as I have a renewed interest in eBay lately (and love success stories!). Thanks for sharing the link!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby eBookWriter » Fri May 20, 2005 1:44 pm

Just ordered the book! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Anita

eBookWriter

Postby Gary » Wed May 25, 2005 6:29 pm

auctionomation.com -

Wouldn't taking advantage of your "huge range of info products" offer put someone in direct violiation of eBay's Downloadable Media" policies since they wouldn't be the copyright owner of any of the material?
Gary

Postby auctionnet » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:28 pm

Just sell something you are interested in, and that you have a passion for. If you like what you are doing and you have a genuine interest you will be more inclined to stick with it. Good luck.
auctionnet

Next

Return to Online Auctions / eBay