[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The #1 wholesale resource the ebay power sellers use/ • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The #1 wholesale resource the ebay power sellers use/

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

The #1 wholesale resource the ebay power sellers use/

Postby Chris » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:30 pm

Chris

Postby tabberone » Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:18 pm

An excellent resource.

Now I know where people are buying the knockoffs and copyright infringements that they email me about after they've been VeRO'd.

For instance I recommend avoiding the Jelly Kelly Style and Jelly Kelly Replica bags because you will get shut down.

Same thing for the Ugg Boots.

And don't get me started on the Italian Charms that are infringing.
tabberone

Postby koanwrangler » Mon Mar 29, 2004 11:46 am

Hey tabberone,

I'm curious about that...

Do you have any authoritative resources to help us verify what's legal to sell? I suspect there's a fine line between "inspired by" and "rip off."

Do you know what criteria Ebay uses for this?

thanks,
koanwrangler

Postby James J Jones » Tue Mar 30, 2004 8:16 am

Thanks for the resource.

If you go to their home page down at the bottom is a section labeled "Other Searches." I wonder if that is actual searches that other users have entered? If so that could be a great place to look for hot items.
James J Jones

Postby livinonline » Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:42 pm

livinonline

re: criteria

Postby tabberone » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:23 pm

tabberone

Postby Dana Stephens » Fri May 07, 2004 11:18 am

Dana Stephens

Postby networkmom » Sun Jun 06, 2004 7:01 pm

Has anyone purchased this guide yet and if so what did you think?

Thanks
Denise
networkmom

Re: The #1 wholesale resource the ebay power sellers use/

Postby peggypal » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:16 pm

peggypal

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jul 22, 2004 6:33 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thanks...

Postby peggypal » Thu Jul 22, 2004 10:04 pm

peggypal

Postby hilie_e » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:28 pm

By far the best source I've found has been . Tons of free information - dropshippers - small quantity wholesalers - a great affiliate program. :) It's a little pricey at $70 (for the first six-months, $20 every six-months thereafter) but it's been worth the investment for me.
hilie_e

Kind of expensive aint it...

Postby peggypal » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:43 pm

Gee that is expensive and affiliate too? So you are making money for other people and you get the pennies.
Through Private Stash I get 100 % of the product sales. Plus there is always alot of information I can read up on for business help.
One time payment and all the updates so far have been free to us members.
Sounds like you are spending more than you could actually make.
peggypal

Postby hilie_e » Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:33 pm

lol No. No. I meant the link I posted was part of their affiliate program - didn't want people to click and then feel bamboozled. lol The site itself has a few dozen free articles, a free ebook on starting a net business, and several fee-based products. One is a dropshipping list, and one is a small bulk wholesalers list. I've made about 30x my investment on the dropshipping list so far. Definitely wouldn't resubscribe if I hadn't made $70 back! lol

This might be fodder for another topic but isn't selling e-products hard on eBay? I would think you'd have to sell so many that it would be impossible to keep up - or is there a way to automate the receipt of payment with the sending of an ebook? Hmm..okay, off to search the other threads on this topic.
hilie_e

Postby dt1968 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:30 pm

hilie_e...I agree with you that the Worldwide Brands
is a great resource (in fact, I promote it on my website)...tons of information available there...I just wanted to add that there is now just a one time fee of $69.95, there are no renewal fees anymore. It's a one time fee for life and the directory is updated daily with new drop ship suppliers...definitely worth the money in my opinion. They have a pretty generous affiliate program as well.
dt1968

Next

Return to Online Auctions / eBay