[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Selling affiliate programs on Ebay • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Selling affiliate programs on Ebay

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Selling affiliate programs on Ebay

Postby mlm46 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:27 pm

Hello All,

My name is Mike and I'm new to this forum (see post in general discussions)for a little more about me.

I'm working on a few ideas regarding selling affiliate programs on Ebay and would like some feedback, advice, critique etc....

My thoughts are to put up a dutch auction selling a particular affiliate program using the affiliates sales page adapted for ebay. It would be listed with BIN for .99cents which in turn would get you an automated email that would send you to the my affiliate sign up page. From there you either sign up or not. Also somewhere in the listing or automated email I would state that you will receive your .99cents back or offer a certificate or something just for taking a look. I will probably offer a free branded e-book also.

The idea here is to capture the exposure ebay offers for not a whole of money. Also if they happen to click the Buy it Now I will have an email address to market to with other offers later, which would seem to be fairly targeted.

I could even route them to my About Me Page where they could get the same info without going through the buying process. But I really want the auction exposure.

Well anyway that's the rough draft, if you have any suggestions or comments I'd certainly appreciate them.

Thanks,
Mike
mlm46

Postby Dana Stephens » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:01 pm

Dana Stephens

Postby mlm46 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:13 pm

mlm46

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:28 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Clarification

Postby mlm46 » Sat Mar 06, 2004 3:36 pm