[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - happy to answer dropshipping related questions • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

happy to answer dropshipping related questions

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

happy to answer dropshipping related questions

Postby pspdropship » Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:12 am

finding a good dropshipper and succeed on ebay is an astounding business, especially for new comers. as an intermediate online marketer i've been selling on ebay for more than 4 years. i'm happy to answer dropshipping related questions, which i'm pretty confident in, and share experience with all of you. so let me know how i can help! cheers!

-pspdropship
pspdropship

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:40 pm

Thanks - this should make for interesting discussion!

I'll kick it off with an obvious question: how do you choose a dropshipper to work with? What are the criteria you consider important when searching for wholesale product suppliers that offer dropshipping?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby pspdropship » Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:12 am

Hi Lynn,

from my experience, i think the most important things are: 1. they have the products of your niche at competitive prices, or they can offer a wide range of other products which could be profitalbe to resell, ofcos you have to do some research and compare average ebay retail price and the wholesale or dropship price they offer. 2. no dropshipping fees and minimum order. 3. service is fast and secure. 4. real time stock availability on the online storefront so you won't have to wait for new stock to arrive after you have collected payment from your buyer and promised the shipping time. 5. good customer service, the maximum average respond time should not be over 48 hrs 'cause sometimes you ask them questions on the behalf of your buyer, you have to get back to your buyer asap b4 the listing ends, so you won't lose any potential buyer because of delay in answering questions. there are also some more obvious points such as the profit margin you can get and their experience in dropshipping business... that involves a lot of work and i suggest to test out their service and the quality of products first by ordering yourself a little gift :), or, run a search on google to see if they have been involved in any scam and see what others are saying about them ... these are the first things i consider when choosing a dropshipper to work with, hope that helps :)
pspdropship

Postby AuctionCUT.com » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:01 pm

What kind of profit should people expect when dropshipping items?
AuctionCUT.com

Return to Online Auctions / eBay