[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Keyword Research for Ebay? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Keyword Research for Ebay?

What to sell? How to get started? Whether you want to auction one item, or use online auctions as your full time business - join us here to discuss eBay and other auction sites!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Keyword Research for Ebay?

Postby Gbrad » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:16 am

Gbrad

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:05 pm

I would suggest searching ebay auctions that have already ended for your product you want to sell. This will give you an idea what kind of bids you are going to get.
MommyEnterprises

I'm new at eBay

Postby cheapazz » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:34 pm

I would be interested in learning about eBay key words too. I've bided on items for years but I just started as a seller this week. I'm not even sure where you insert the key words. Is it just part of the body?
Brian
cheapazz

Keywords on Ebay

Postby conrayk » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:07 pm

You need to place the keywords of your product in the title. As far as research you can use the Ebay market research tool. You can sign up for the lowest cost subscription. The tool will show you the top keyword searches on ebay, the count, and how many listings include that keyword. It will also tell you the top keyword searches by category.
conrayk

Thanks Conray

Postby cheapazz » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:15 pm

Thanks Conray,
I'll use that info on my next seller ad. I have two more to setup this weekend.
Thanks,
Brian
cheapazz

Return to Online Auctions / eBay