[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do I give out my Clickbank ID? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do I give out my Clickbank ID?

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Do I give out my Clickbank ID?

Postby Kelley » Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:28 am

Kelley

Postby stephfoster » Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:35 pm

It's not an ID that needs protection, since it appears in any link you use to sell products through Clickbank.
stephfoster

Postby ChristyK » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:13 pm

Are you registered with clickbank yet? You create your ID when you set up your account. Whenever you want to promote a product you enter that ID and a unique affiliate link is created for you.

I wondered at one time if once you found out someone's clickbank ID if you could then do some type of search that would show what products you are promoting. I couldn't manage to do so using my own ID but I'm not sure if just a few with good programming skills could do so. I'm guessing it's nothing to worry about since people are sending out links to their lists all the time, but I'd be curious to know if anyone knows if it can be used in search.

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby NetDebut » Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:20 pm

Hi Kelley,

From what I can see on your website and what Ewen is asking for, your Click Bank id (which is also your username to login) is bewellkel. Anyone can know your id, they just shouldn't know your password. Your id will just help determine the originator of a click or purchase. Good luck on your endeavors.
NetDebut

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:43 pm

p.s. If Ewen Chia wants to JV with you or work alongside you on a project... you can feel comfortable giving him just about anything he asks for ;) :D He's 'safe'... and doing business with him is a great opportunity!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Thank you everyone! Now what about egg removal?

Postby Kelley » Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:28 pm

Thanks to everyone! You've really calmed my worries.

So it turns out that my clickbank nickname is my ID! :oops: Now does anyone have a recipe for removing egg from my face?

Ewen deserves some credit for how he has handled it. He wanted to include my ID to make it brandable! So he was really going out of his way to make it better.

Thank you again.

Kelley
Kelley

Re: Thank you everyone! Now what about egg removal?

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:42 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics