[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Re: Need advice • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Re: Need advice

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Re: Need advice

Postby Andrea21 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:22 pm

Hi,

I would like to set up a website that sells several ebooks. However, since I am not a web designer and don't know any html, I am considering getting a website template to showcase the ebooks with a description of each of the ebooks. I am not sure how many to put on the same page.

Can anyone help me to choose a good website template for displaying various ebooks. I am thinking of starting different categories for each ebook. I would also like the home page to be a general introduction page to what the site is all about.

Regards

Andrea
Andrea21

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:53 pm

The best deal I can recommend is - they have a great selection, and the templates are only $5 ea.

Usually, ebooks sell best when there is no distraction at all - where you devote one page for each title and create a "sales letter" that really compels the visitor to make a purchase.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Andrea21 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 6:27 am

Hi,

Thank you for replying. Yes, I will have a look at the templates you suggested.

Regards

Andrea
Andrea21

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics