[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Preselling? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Preselling?

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Preselling?

Postby Michelle Steiner » Tue Sep 09, 2003 10:46 am

Would you say my homepage presells my services? If not, what changes should be made? What advice can you give me?

One of my goals for today is work on getting the site ready for adSense. I think I am mainly going to use this on my individual service pages, and the home page. Wonder if I can use it on my newsletter page? I know I am NOT going to use it on my Business Resources page.

Michelle
Michelle Steiner

Postby scott » Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:24 am

Luv,

I think your site looks great!!!

Yes I think it presells, but there are too many bullet points. Also there was no conclusion after all the bullet points.

Take my opinion for what it's worth (sometimes it's not worth anything) :lol:

Scott
scott

Postby Michelle Steiner » Tue Sep 09, 2003 11:48 am

Thanks Scott :)

I've made notes to your opinions, and will take that into consideration.

Michelle Sepelak
Time Organizers Virtual Assistants
Are you taking work home at night, do you
need a couple of extra hours each work week?
http://timeorganizersvirtualasst.biz

Founding Co-Managing Member of
Upper Cumberland Business Network
Bringing Small Business and Community Together
http://ucbn-tn.com

Co-Founder Womans Networking Community
Celebrating Women in Business, Fostering Success, Sharing Ideas,
Doing Business Together
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WomansNet ... Community/
Michelle Steiner

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 09, 2003 12:51 pm

How odd - for some reason I still cannot bring that site up on my desktop computer! Now thats frustrating :| I'm sure its on my end somehow - I'll work on figuring that out.

I liked Scott's suggestion from what I remember of the main page, though - at the end, you need a "lead in" to contact you, hire you ;)

I'll get back to you with more info once I'm back on the laptop!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Michelle Steiner » Tue Sep 09, 2003 3:51 pm

sorry Lynn, didn't mean to cause you any trouble! :lol:

I've got that marked on my todo list,, just have been running around since about 1:30, just got home and have to leave back out at 5:30 and then again at 8:30. I'm glad Mondays and Tuesdays are the only days like this. Well, usually anyways. This week seems to be full of dr appts and such for the family! I really can't wait till the girls get their licenses and are driving themselves around! Less trouble on me!

Michelle
Michelle Steiner

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:52 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Michelle Steiner » Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:35 am

Michelle Steiner

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics