[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Re: Need advice! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Re: Need advice!

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

eBook topics and other such information

Postby KathleenGageSpeaker » Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:19 pm

Find a market that has a need and if you can provide solid, timely information, often people will pay for it.

Not only do you have to know what the market is hungry for, you will also have to promote your eBooks. Whoever said, "Build it and they will come," was not talking about eBooks. :)

Fact is, writing the eBook is the easy part. At least from my perspective. I have written several and all have made money. Actually, a few years ago I developed a multi media program entitled, Street Smarts Marketing and Promotions, which I have since then turned into an eBook. I sold a considerable amount of the multi media format, and a considerable amount in eBook format. I then released an eBook entitled, "Street Smarts Internet Marketing." I was able to quickly sell the second eBook to many of the folks who bought the first eBook.

Whatever you decide to write about, keep a database of buyers. That way you can continue to market to them with other eBooks that you release. It is easier to sell to people who have already purchased from you than to someone who is not familiar with your writing style. Of course, your product has to have high value in order for people to buy from you a second, third, or fourth time.

I base my eBook topics on my market. What is it that would be of great benefit to them? In that I am a marketing and promotions advisor as well as a keynote speaker and trainer on the topics of sales, marketing and promotions, the majority of my writing addresses those topics.

Feel free to download my free eBook on Internet marketing. The link is in my signature. In it you will find some great tips on how to gain visibility on the Internet. My experience indicates that visibility equates to profitability if you know how to capitalize on your position on the Internet.

Kathleen Gage
www.kathleengage.com
KathleenGageSpeaker

Previous

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics