[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Start from point zero, and earn $1000 in 30 Days??? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Start from point zero, and earn $1000 in 30 Days???

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Start from point zero, and earn $1000 in 30 Days???

Postby KansasDragon » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:43 pm

KansasDragon

Re: Start from point zero, and earn $1000 in 30 Days???

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:52 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby KansasDragon » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:28 pm

Thank you for your answer Lynn..

You should see me joining this weekend. I'm looking forward to the fun.
KansasDragon

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:52 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Re: Start from point zero, and earn $1000 in 30 Days???

Postby The Force » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:40 am

The Force

Postby heather2 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:25 am

heather2

Postby KansasDragon » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:15 pm

I'm going to guess he was referring to Adwords, not Adsense.
KansasDragon

Postby The Force » Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:09 am

ADSENSE, not Adwords. For $1000 / month you'll need 20-50 websites.
$1000 / month is very easy to reach....
$1 each website per day * 50 = $50 / day * 30 = $1500 / month :wink:
The Force

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:01 pm

$1 per website is way too low to set as a goal, IMO.

In fact, there is a great discussion on Allan Gardyne's forum that discusses that exact strategy:

http://www.associateprograms.com/discus ... 12126.html

Would love to hear your thoughts...
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby The Force » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:20 pm

Lynn,
sure $1 is way too low, but it's just an example how easy it is. I earn
$5-$10 per website, but beginners maybe only earn $1-$5 per website.
Hosting costs for 1 year: 12 * 24,95 = $299,40
Domains: 50 * $1,99 (.info domains) = $99,50

So you need $400 for one year. Simple and easy...
Last edited by The Force on Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Force

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:23 pm

If you click on the link above and read that thread, you'll find that I dont think that method of earning $1,000 is "easy".

Not to argue, just want to make sure that "newbies" arent misguided by our casual conversation ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby The Force » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:31 pm

I'm doing it and I find it's easy. I don't follow any
"Guru" anymore and instead build websites and
rake in the cash.
I invested thousands of $$$$ in ebooks, videos, etc.
but 99% is pure crap. Most of the "Gurus" earn a
decent themselfs. They only sell their IM stuff.
Trust me, I know that for 100%.
Most of the people who are making a killing income
are working "underground".
Last edited by The Force on Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Force

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:36 pm

Good for you!

I'm one to do things my own way, as well ;) Dont get me wrong - there's a lot of great information out there... but "test, track tweak" is what I rely on.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby The Force » Sat Aug 06, 2005 12:40 pm

I agree! :D
The Force

Postby Rose » Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:52 pm

Rose
Elite Member

Next

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics